General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

When you consider what you get for the price, pizza isn't that expensive compared to other typical restaurant foods, especially if you're like me and are ok with not having the absolute best pizza in the entire world. I found Papa John's about a year ago and it's my fav now. Regular price their pizzas are expensive, but that's why you don't pay full price like a noob. On Mondays all pizzas are half off. Other deals exist too if you're smart and use the internet to order pizza. You can even earn free pizza, which is pretty kool.

According to quantum physics there are billions of parallel universes. I like to think that those who died or are suffering in this one are safe and sound in others. Or maybe I'm just desperate. The world was never meant to be a pretty place. Thinking it somehow has to can only drive me insane

Don't mind me. Just thinking out loud with this pseudo intellectual-philosophycal bullshit

Edited by Guest

I blew open my ears and HOLY SHITE can I hear much better now. Makes me wonder just how long I've been in a muted world.

I did this once the first time I discovered that using hydrogen peroxide to clean your ears is better than just stuffing all the wax in the very back with q-tips.

A WHOLE NEEEW WOOOOOORLD

• Like 1

Yea, that's one thing you get ripped off on when you get old stuff on Steam, like Quake II. Awesome soundtrack but it was on the audio section of the disc - you have to find some unofficial mod to put the music back in.

Can't you also find the music on Youtube and put it through an mp3 converter?

They do shut them down every now and then. I've seen it happen

I remember the converter site "Youtube To MP3" got in a lawsuit with Youtube or something, cause the site wouldn't convert anything and there was even a banner saying the site was undergoing legal issues. I don't know what happened but they won cause that site is still up and running

I did this once the first time I discovered that using hydrogen peroxide to clean your ears is better than just stuffing all the wax in the very back with q-tips.
A WHOLE NEEEW WOOOOOORLD

Do that or use a specific earwax dissolving solution and then use one of those water syringes, the amount of crap that comes out is incredible if you've never done it before and do it right.

It actually frightened me a bit.

I really ought to make a cake sometime. I haven't made one in ages, it's roundabout time for another one I think. I need to choose a different sort of cake from the 2 or 3 I usually make though. Dunno what though. Maybe something with almonds? I need to think.

I shouldn't be thinking about this now though, I've got studying to do :v

I'm going to go back in time because I'm gone during the good hours. Expensive pizza. Really? I most live in pizza paradise. Vince's has two large pizzas for the price of one, all the time, it's wonderful. There are places where you can get a deep dish for thirty bucks, which sounds like a lot but that is a ridiculous amount of pizza for that price.

My favorite has to be Bacci, five bucks gets you this:

IMAG0099.thumb.jpg.bbd3c7170619dd35a139d

Um, if that made anyone hungry I'm sorry. I'm eating one now.

You think $5 for a few pieces of salami and cheese on bread is a good deal? Damn, dude, make your own pizza, it's not hard.

i hate music appreciation

i thought it would be my easiest class, but it's actually the one I'm having the most trouble in

should've taken art appreciation, at least that'd probably easier to bullshit in

if you want someone to write impressive bullshit for you, i am a music major with a penchant for sounding like i know what i'm talking about

if you want someone to write impressive bullshit for you, i am a music major with a penchant for sounding like i know what i'm talking about

But you do know what you're talking about...

If I drag Ariosto and let him Blabber on and on about soap operas... you'll probably be the only person who understands what he's talking about.

But you do know what you're talking about...

If I drag Ariosto and let him Blabber on and on about soap operas... you'll probably be the only person who understands what he's talking about.

i don't follow opera much beyond what i've had to study then, and even then that's very little ><

it's not writing, we haven't done any of that

its mostly listening

I can't even explain the problem because I can't remember the names of the stuff I don't know

also it's by and large orchestral music so far, which I have little interest in

• Vae pinned this topic