General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

34 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Nice forum ewe have here.... 

Feels like everyone got brainwashed and Fur was the only one that didn't follow.

To be brutally honest, it just makes me cringe continuously. Just trying to read owl of these sentences with furry jargon in them makes it feel like my IQ is plummeting down the toilet. Fur don't know, maybe it's just me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Feels like everyone got brainwashed and Fur was the only one that didn't follow.

To be brutally honest, it just makes me cringe continuously. Just trying to read owl of these sentences with furry jargon in them makes it feel like my IQ is plummeting down the toilet. Fur don't know, maybe it's just me.

Aw, ewe'll get used to owl the jargon, Shiro, do not let it dog ewe!

Fur think ewe otter take a deep breath, and look at owl the pretty colors, and ewe'll feel fur IQ stabilizing.

1 minute ago, Crazy Lee said:

This forum is cancer now. Literal cancer.

Fur mean, it was cancer before but now it's 1000% more cancer.

eye'm afurraid ewe arf mistaken furriend
the furrum was made on Sept 24.
it is a libra

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Aw, ewe'll get used to owl the jargon, Shiro, do not let it dog ewe!

Fur think ewe otter take a deep breath, and look at owl the pretty colors, and ewe'll feel fur IQ stabilizing.

Oh my... Fur don't think Fur've laughed this much in a while. That really made my day. Fur can't take anyone seriously anymore when Fur'm reading stuff like this.😂

1 minute ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Not sure if the text-replacer, or just weirdness.

Either way, congrats Saxon!

І was using the odd text to avoid the text-replacer, but І've found a more efficient means to do this now.

І should've received the certificate two weeks ago, but the certification authority spelled mу name incorrectly, so І had to request a replacement.

1 minute ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I'm so glad it's over.

Same. It was making communicating difficult and I was thinking about just writing what I wanted to say down, taking a pic of what I wrote, and posting it since (I assume) the translator doesnt affect photos.

Yes, I'm a grump. Deal with it.

11 minutes ago, Vae said:

We should also extend it for a week every time someone complains or circumvents the filters.
It'll be great.

#ideas2k18

It won't be too hard to put in failsafes to prevent circumvention.

Or in this case, "Furcumvention".

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Out of interest, how would you guys describe the pattern of colours you can see in this image? PC1_PC2_Humerus_phylogeny.png

Yellow seems to be an extreme outlier whilst the rest of the colors are all scattered about in the same general area, but with blue most commonly associated with values in the upper left of the main section of dots and red with values in the bottom right of that same main section of dots.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

yellow is obviously the superior colour

which must be why Asians are the superior race :^)

Yellow actually represents a group of birds called strisores (I'm not providing a detailed background description because let's face it, words like 'strisores' are nasty).

Yellow seems to be an extreme outlier whilst the rest of the colors are all scattered about in the same general area, but with blue most commonly associated with values in the upper left of the main section of dots and red with values in the bottom right of that same main section of dots.

Yeah yellow is definitely a bunch of weirdies.

I think your comment indicates that you're persuaded that the dots tend to be clustered by colour. There's actually no reason that they need to be clustered in that way- so I was just checking that other people agreed that not only are the colours clustered, but that adjacent clusters of colour tend to be similar to one another (cyan next to blue, purple next to red).

I'm glad that people perceive similar patterns to the ones I am; it means I'm not seeing things.

• Like 1

I like how the filter yesterday changed "Competitive" to "Compesweater puppiesive", in other words replacing the word "tit" in Competitive. Hence why I hate that filter.

This is interesting. I purchased a smart phone part on Ebay that was defective so I sent it back. Decided to go with another seller. A lot of the sellers of this part on Ebay have similar looking listings, even though it's different accounts, and most of them are either from Walton, KY, or Fremont, CA.... huh. Same people?

13 minutes ago, Gator said:

the filter will not be missed

but the beautiful theme will :'(

Iirc the theme is still available from the theme chooser at the bottom.
So enable it if you wanna.

• Like 1

• Vae pinned this topic