Spoilers Out of Context

Chrysocyon

Tell a spoiler for a movie/show/game/media/whatever that may sound funny or strange without context or reference.

The point of this game is not to guess the name of the media being spoiled by another user or actually spoil anything! It's just for fun. Do not use any character or location names or anything that could give away where a spoiler is from to someone who doesn't already know it!

Examples:

• He thought the villain killed his father, but the villain was his father the whole time!
  • The food was actually people.
  • The butler did it.

Alright, let's try to keep it clean!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

...Im kind of dissapointed we will never find the answer to some of these though :C We should reverse-spoiler tag these

You could always PM anyone if you want to know or guess at your own risk, I just don't want it in this thread for anyone who might get upset that something actually got spoiled for them. Spoiler boxes work too I guess, I didn't think about that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

You could always PM anyone if you want to know or guess at your own risk, I just don't want it in this thread for anyone who might get upset that something actually got spoiled for them. Spoiler boxes work too I guess, I didn't think about that.

Do you know the tags for spoiler? Is it. Edit: Well it worked :D

Kevin turns out to be a girl

Up