Hello Everybody New Sergal In This Forum

Sergalus

Hi, my name is Martin. Im from Lithuania, will be moving to canada in 4 years. Currently im 20 years old IT student. My favourite species are sergals. Looking forward to attend my first con. Im single and a bit lonely. Currently my sergal fursona is in making, I plan to get my fursona transformed into suit in 4 years. I came here from forumsfuraffinity.

• Like 5

Hi there, and welcome! Ah, so moving to Canada? Do you like the cold? Me, I am originally from Michigan, and now live near DC, and I often miss all the snow.

Well, hope you have fun here, and good luck on your fur-suit plans. I'm still in the saving up/planning stages, too.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Howdy there! Welcome to Phoenixed! Lithuania, hmm? That's cool! My grandparents were from Latvia.

What do you like to do for fun? Play any games or read any books?

Ofc, I like games and chatting on the Internet. Also youtube plays big role in my life.

44 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Hi there, and welcome! Ah, so moving to Canada? Do you like the cold? Me, I am originally from Michigan, and now live near DC, and I often miss all the snow.

Well, hope you have fun here, and good luck on your fur-suit plans. I'm still in the saving up/planning stages, too.

Im not huge fan of cold weather but it is similar or colder in Lithiania than Toronto.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

What sort of games do you like? Strategy, shooters, or something else maybe? What have you played recently?

Ohh I like almost all genres from shooters to some rpgs to even racing games. Right now Im playing watchdogs 2, resident evil 7 and some other games I forgot. What about you, sweetie?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sergalus said:

Ohh I like almost all genres from shooters to some rpgs to even racing games. Right now Im playing watchdogs 2, resident evil 7 and some other games I forgot. What about you, sweetie?

I don't play many games anymore, I spend most of my time working on 3D art (or at my job). Occasionally I will play Armello. It is a beautiful strategy game on the PC with anthropomorphic heroes battling to be king.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

I don't play many games anymore, I spend most of my time working on 3D art (or at my job). Occasionally I will play Armello. It is a beautiful strategy game on the PC with anthropomorphic heroes battling to be king.

Wow 3d art nice. What kind art do you make?

14 minutes ago, Sergalus said:

Wow 3d art nice. What kind art do you make?

I have a few character models I've built and pose them, as well as a pool area I am working on. My signature image (and a few other folks' sigs around here) and my avatar icon are both one of my 3D models.

I have an old development/critique-request thread in these forums with some of my work and WIPs in it, if you want to see what they're like. I also have a NSFW thread, but you can't get access to that until you've met certain requirements for the Red Lantern.

Do you do any art?

2 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

I have a few character models I've built and pose them, as well as a pool area I am working on. My signature image (and a few other folks' sigs around here) and my avatar icon are both one of my 3D models.

I have an old development/critique-request thread in these forums with some of my work and WIPs in it, if you want to see what they're like. I also have a NSFW thread, but you can't get access to that until you've met certain requirements for the Red Lantern.

Do you do any art?

Indeed nice 3d models. Welp, not really Im not very good at art but I forced myself into draving (with pencil) some sergals since my goal is stunning and spicy sergal which will transformed into fursuit. Im not really god at designing.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Socketosis said:

16+-+1+%25287%2529.png

Also, welcome!

I like cheese. Cheese

eKA9PKg.png

On 2/22/2017 at 6:54 AM, Chrysocyon said:

I hereby dub thee Sergalus, the Sergalicious Sergal.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay! You seem fun. Not a lot of Sergals around here, I think they're pretty neat.

There are barely any sergals in the world (shocking). I was watching fursuit parades of AC and other cons and there were 1 or 0 sergals.

• Like 2