Community Reputation

#00Buck

what the fuck how did you get so much

i was beating you yesterday

stop posting so much you degenerate

I have nothing to live for. I'm a college student with too much free time.

Also I got a lot of it from that thread about the school shooting.

• Like 1

What was the old system?

You know, +1'd X times in Y number of posts. This system only shows total +1's, and to me it's harder to gauge the post:+1 ratio. Because how do you know how many times someone posted something that got like 10 +1's? Or maybe, they have like 200 +1's, in 200 posts, but they got that through 20 people +1'ing 10 of their posts? The level of post popularity looks, on the surface to be quite significant with this person, but in actual fact, only 5% of their posts are popular? I just don't like it.

I don't think anyone has ever thought quite that much on +1's before. I'm a sad, sad person.

You know, +1'd X times in Y number of posts. This system only shows total +1's, and to me it's harder to gauge the post:+1 ratio. Because how do you know how many times someone posted something that got like 10 +1's? Or maybe, they have like 200 +1's, in 200 posts, but they got that through 20 people +1'ing 10 of their posts? The level of post popularity looks, on the surface to be quite significant with this person, but in actual fact, only 5% of their posts are popular? I just don't like it.

I don't think anyone has ever thought quite that much on +1's before. I'm a sad, sad person.

You're not sad for thinking that. It's basic community social engineering [In the non-trolling sense].

By using the most rudimentary knowledge of math, I can deduct that a little under half of my posts have been liked.

So I'm still failing by American education standards.
It's like highschool all over again

Edited by Vae
  • Like 1

The amount of rep some people have already shows that it doesn't hold much value, even by furry forum standards. Especially noticing some of the posts that are getting likes.

I try not to do that with my likes, I use them on a rarer basis, at least less than facebook.