Rave: Butts.

Taikugemu

Butts are so nice when they're tight. You know they're virgins if it's tight. Virgins with no experience don't know how to relax and not clench their assholes but that's fine. I like it that way.... it's like rape.. you have to force your way inside. Oooh I tell you guys... once it's inside... it feels Iike the butt wants to milk you. Which is why I normally don't wear condoms for Virgins because these men deserved to be seeded for their first. I like soft butts also... feels so good when my pelvis slap soft butts. 

Butts are so nice when they're tight. You know they're virgins if it's tight. Virgins with no experience don't know how to relax and not clench their assholes but that's fine. I like it that way.... it's like rape.. you have to force your way inside. Oooh I tell you guys... once it's inside... it feels Iike the butt wants to milk you. Which is why I normally don't wear condoms for Virgins because these men deserved to be seeded for their first. I like soft butts also... feels so good when my pelvis slap soft butts. 

That was...graphic.

my friends hath dubbed me an "ass man"...all asses welcome. 

oh boy, here we go again

Edited by evan

i think you might be gay

• Like 2

I have seen some unbelievably huge asses in the recent months. Girls are becoming monsters.

Botox? Plastic surgery? I don't know what the fuck is so attractive about injecting poison into your skin. Imagine if other animals did that.  Can you imagine seeing a lioness with a massy, bulbous ass trying to lay down a gazelle or a zebra? The Lion King would have gone very differently if Nala had smothered Simba with her botox-injected asscheeks instead of fighting with claws.

Edited by Kaedal