Toilet Paper Roll

#00Buck

Toilet Paper Roll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How do you position your toilet paper roll?

• Over (normal)
    • Under
    • Sideways
    • I'm too lazy to put it on the holder so I just pick it up with my hand.
    • I don't have a holder so I have to hold it in my hand

it's proper etiquette to use the toilet roll over. using it under will increase the chance your guest's hands will touch the wall, which isn't always a pleasant experience when using the restroom at someone elses house. you, as the host, are supposed to prevent this and thus hang your rolls in the over position.

Edited by Caledonian

it's proper etiquette to use the toilet roll over. using it under will increase the chance your guest's hands will touch the wall, which isn't always a pleasant experience when using the restroom at someone elses house. you, as the host, are supposed to prevent this and therefore hang your rolls in the over position.

Shit walls! 

The area you have to wipe decreases because you aren't smearing shit all over your cheeks like what happens when you stand up.

Are your shits so messy that they cover your ass instead of just your butthole? Maybe then I can see why you'd have to clean the same area.

Nah, I mostly don't have to wipe at all. 

I think you're the one with the problem. Maybe you should see a doctor?

Nope. My shits are solid and slide out nice and easy, it's one swipe with TP (usually nothing on it) and done.

But my diet isn't shit, either.

Yeah, me too but I'm standing when I do it. 

I think your whole poo smearing theory might apply to people with the shitz or no control over their limbs.

I didn't learn people wiped sitting down until maybe a month ago and I was completely baffled. 

The area you have to wipe decreases because you aren't smearing shit all over your cheeks like what happens when you stand up.

That doesn't make any sense, that simply doesn't happen. I'm OK (albeit confused) with whatever you do, but don't try to justify it with some weird excuse. It's simply a preference.

I didn't learn people wiped sitting down until maybe a month ago and I was completely baffled. 

That doesn't make any sense, that simply doesn't happen. I'm OK (albeit confused) with whatever you do, but don't try to justify it with some weird excuse. It's simply a preference.

hey whatever dude, if you like doin it the hard way then meh. Me, wiping sitting down is waaaaaay easier 

Yes, it does happen, and there is no excuse.

Do you not understand that when you sit, your cheeks SPREAD, and when you stand up, they COMPRESS back together, SQUEEZING ANYTHING BACK THERE AND SMEARING IT AROUND?

Pretty hilarious to be so ignorant of how your own body works when you've had all these years to familiarize yourself with it.

You should get a first responder certification, then you get to learn about what we've termed "Rorschach ass."

Dude it's an ass not a bank vault. There is no smearing. We've been over this. It's just a preference. If you're smearing stuff you are the one with a problem. 

Yes, it does happen, and there is no excuse.

Do you not understand that when you sit, your cheeks SPREAD, and when you stand up, they COMPRESS back together, SQUEEZING ANYTHING BACK THERE AND SMEARING IT AROUND?

Pretty hilarious to be so ignorant of how your own body works when you've had all these years to familiarize yourself with it.

You should get a first responder certification, then you get to learn about what we've termed "Rorschach ass."

Since you mentioned it, I'll use a Rorschach test as an analogy. Yeah, if you smear ink on both sides it gets everywhere. But put a little dab of ink in the exact center and press the sides together. Gee, a slightly messier dot, oh no. Are people [ink]ing lying on their side or something? I am telling you honestly this has never been a problem for me in all my years.

Since you mentioned it, I'll use a Rorschach test as an analogy. Yeah, if you smear ink on both sides it gets everywhere. But put a little dab of ink in the exact center and press the sides together. Gee, a slightly messier dot, oh no. Are people [ink]ing lying on their side or something? I am telling you honestly this has never been a problem for me in all my years.

I know. The guy is obsessed with poo smearing. 

Which indicates a fetish of some sort. I guess we'll all find out when I post my scat thread.

Until then we just have to wonder if he is a waffle stomper or a baby fur?

Toilet roll, what's that?
I superglue my toilet brush to the floor with the bristle side up and scrape my insides with it by sitting on the end

.. what, you mean, you people don't?

Is it super effective? 

Edited by #00Buck

• 3 weeks later...

If you have a cat in the house, it has to go UNDER! It could go over, but you'll be re-rolling the TP all the time. Your guests will question this and use a wash cloth instead. Want that going on? I don't.

And . . . if you have a cat and go for the 'over' type of TP install, your cat may learn to flush the toilet for entertainment.

Under. that's all.