The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

oh how well I know that feeling, I tear up very easily going through my rat folder :(

Same here. I just try to remember that I gave each rattie the best possible life, and to remember all the silly moments and how happy our little family was to have all these little ones in it :3 it's always just been my rats and I (until july when my man and i moved in together).

• Like 1

And why the hell are they sideways?

Don't know, don't matter. You're cute (by the way if you use Windows you should be able to rotate your images, just open 'em and use the bar below)

Houxwpw.jpg

I look like a serial killer -.-

Hey Jojo, you're looking good =) You look like a girl I know IRL.

Also, Astrium's back? Guyliner time!

But first, okay. There's this anti-bullying poster in one of my classes that says "How would you feel if you were on this end of the PUNCH?" so I got curious today to see how I would feel with my face next to the fist. Here's my unfiltered reaction:

Pa6PU4W.jpg?1

I don't know what kind of face that is

• Like 1

But first, okay. There's this anti-bullying poster in one of my classes that says "How would you feel if you were on this end of the PUNCH?" so I got curious today to see how I would feel with my face next to the fist. Here's my unfiltered reaction:

Pa6PU4W.jpg?1

Hey girl, you look like you should be in a classic rock band. 

(and thank you.)

Pa6PU4W.jpg?1

The only hits you'll be getting...is getting hit on

Ahahahha!

Don't know, don't matter. You're cute (by the way if you use Windows you should be able to rotate your images, just open 'em and use the bar below)

I actually uploaded them directly from my phone. I rarely ever browse the forums on my PC since my phone is much more convenient.