Joshi

The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

To continue the tradition with our Selfie Thread (sometimes more a chat thread), here it is the Selfie Thread 2.0 Phoenix edition :D

Thanks to Fen for the 1.0 edition.

And here I will start with a very drunk picture of a party last Saturday Ar5LslCh.jpg

It was weird to me on the last forum how this worked. Some games in the games section, then stuff like 'what are you listening to?' or 'what you hate', et cetera, all roaming freely even though they're the same style of low-discussion thread.

Still, if games are isolated here to stop them adding to your post count (because let's just pretend post count is important somehow) then it seems reasonable other things like that should also be here.

Well historically, mugshots were posted in forum games for more than 5 years

and they started to draw mostly a yiffy murrpurr crowd that stayed almost exclusively in forum games which was infested with similar posting

Edited by Sir Gibby
  • Like 1

Well I think off topic shit doesnt add to your count too. But I dont know, Fenrir deserves the thread more than I. I just thought there was none

I ar Kawaii.

Kinny drinking Cider.png

Kinny, once more you made it possible to unite Metal, Ireland, Booze and the power of Women in one single picture.

ALL HAIL QUEEN KINNY!

• Like 1

okay, i can do this again, i have like one good picture of me

enjoy the blurriness bitches

the one good pic of oneself.jpg

Edited by Aidy
  • Like 1

Living with a professional makeup artist who needs someone to test her new products on has its perks! Most recent picture I have of my own dumb face, my hair isn't quite as vibrant anymore right now. Thinking of going for a forest green theme in a week or two

tumblr_nrh9yb2k2e1r3xj13o2_1280.thumb.jp

• Like 2

Here's an old pic from my time as a firefighter, since you can't see my face and track me down. 

firefirefire.thumb.jpg.22148fd4b0f81529a

I'm the one to the right, with the kneepads.

• Like 1

Ojdm4Pp.jpg?1

this is my cosplay of humans. i usually like to be in my usual dog form, but i tried being a smelly college student and i think it turned out pretty well

Ojdm4Pp

Edited by evan
link
  • Like 5