The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

1 hour ago, DevilBear said:

HOLY SHIT YOURE RINGO STAR CIRCA 1967!

I have been told I look like "one of the Beatles" before, but not specifically Ringo.

Hmmm... one of my friends looks quite a bit like John Lennon from 1969, so I guess we should start a Beatles tribute band... our lack in musical ability will certainly be made up for by our appearance...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Dude you always look hot.

Anyhow me and a photographer friend went out today and took a bunch of photos. We're both trying to start portfolios. I took the best ones and cropped them a bit. Here's an example.

hrnjedf.jpg

I think I'm still trying to get the hang of this.

Practice makes perfect you look good mmmmmm.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:10 PM, Alexxx-Returns said:

Dude you always look hot.

Anyhow me and a photographer friend went out today and took a bunch of photos. We're both trying to start portfolios. I took the best ones and cropped them a bit. Here's an example.

hrnjedf.jpg

I think I'm still trying to get the hang of this.

Dang girl...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Cedar Point?

I like how you're not actually on the ride but on a mockup with a poster of the ride behind you.

Yep, Cedar Point has a small museum with a mockup of a car from the Gemini. Funny enough, there was a small placard that said this was the only spot on the ride I could put my hands up. Guess what I did when I rode the actual Gemini (and every other coaster).

On 7/6/2016 at 11:26 PM, LazerMaster5 said:

Yep, Cedar Point has a small museum with a mockup of a car from the Gemini. Funny enough, there was a small placard that said this was the only spot on the ride I could put my hands up. Guess what I did when I rode the actual Gemini (and every other coaster).

Museum, eh? Hmm. Is that the museum over in Frontier Town across from the Mine Ride, or another one?

And every ride? Even the new one? Even the Dragster?
You're braver than I am, I can't handle big coasters.

12 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Museum, eh? Hmm. Is that the museum over in Frontier Town across from the Mine Ride, or another one?

Man I wished we had as many Themeparks and Coasters in Germany as you guys have over the pond!

On 7/7/2016 at 11:45 PM, Crazy Lee said:

Yes, that museum.

And maybe not all the coasters in the park, just the coasters I rode. The heat was a real kick in the stomach that day.

57 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

LG neck "headsets". The Bluetooth ear pieces of the 2010s.

That's the LG tone Pro. New design. They come in rose gold now :v

I personally have the tone active and a Samsung level u wireless headset. They're great and I highly recommend them. Great for working out.