Compliment the User Above

Joshi

You already know my thoughts concerning thy person, but I'll say 'em again. I really like your generally positive outlook and the fact that you don't get involved in petty nonsense. You're a fun chill gal with her head on her shoulders that (at least from what I've seen so far) gives the right weight to things. You're definitely not a hot head and you don't take yourself too seriously either (unlike me), which I find admirable. I like you Val, you're more than ok

Edited by Guest

ahhhh oh no but Im just a silly dumb nerd who likes animal stuff way too much you cant like me! <3 You're sweet Amiir, and you're also really creative and imaginitive and you've done a lot of cool stuff for us forum peers already, cant thank ya enough

Now I have to go hide my face...

Nobody else compliment me!

You seem like an alright person. Seen you opened them requests which is quite kind of you

You. I like you. We both like GTA a bit too much, and you're hella nice (whichwaskindaunexpected)

Oh really, unexpected huh? Let's hear, why were you not expecting me to be nice? Tell me tell me tell me tell me I'm curious darn it (you can always PM me or message me on Steam or wherever so not to screw up the thread's succession order, by the way, or not message me at all if you don't have a reason. Whatever floats your boat, comrade)

Edited by Guest

I'm not really confident but thank you still, 'preciate the compliment. And who isn't wierd on this forum. You know the funny part? That once I made a thread asking on how to be cool where you wrote ''If you have to ask then there's no hope''. But I'm willing to look past that

You're pretty cool too, your comments always have a good chance to make me smile or laugh even. And your art is also quite good