Post your pets!

Vallium

Went Christmas tree chopping today and these are some of my favorite pics~ My dogs are the white one (Fenrir) and the black one (Laika). My brother's dog is the pointy eared brown one (Fro) while my boyfriend's brother's dog is the massive dark brown one (Neskani). Most of the pics are ofy pups because Fen followed me and Fro and Laika followed him while Neskani stuck with his owner after the initial romp (he is a fairly old dog so I love seeing him run around like a pup).

CAM00752.thumb.jpg.db0ed893b5cc87a947531

CAM00748.thumb.jpg.fa86e06f20da7ebdf8feb

CAM00764.thumb.jpg.3228bbf7efbeb4c98f88c

CAM00789.thumb.jpg.1f9582c77b23942acfaee

CAM00782.thumb.jpg.1e9e6997040fbb00e5d52

CAM00774.thumb.jpg.83051d1154bfb125f5af4

CAM00779.thumb.jpg.50b521b298987bc2dd0a1

I love just letting the pups run. Wish I could do it more often but secluded areas aren't all that common in my area and require a lengthy drive.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Reska said:

brocodilly.jpg.444a10e96fab9c38b807e9341

BRODCODILLY also known as Dilly.

schroeder.jpg.1d4bc4c536caf080c0b895749d

Shroedinger or Schroeder my Schneider's skink!

539655_685688961444627_589988777_n.jpg.1

AHHHH MY BEES too. My bees that love to destroy my quilt box cloth.

I also have a leopard gecko named Crookshanks and a colony of roaches but I don't have any recent pictures of them. :c

LIZZARS AND BEEEEEEES

Im jealous of your little scale/exoskeletal posse

Dilly with the food on his head is just 2cute4me

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

18 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

LIZZARS AND BEEEEEEES

Im jealous of your little scale/exoskeletal posse

Dilly with the food on his head is just 2cute4me

Aww thank you! <3 They are so awesome and I feel so good to have given them a safe place. I guess its hard for some people to love animals that don't reciprocate affection much, but I can tell my herps look forward to time with me and that's super rewarding. My leopard gecko has been with me for like 13 years now too. Fricken love her. <3

Dilly is our newest. Actually got her about a month ago. She actually lives with my fiancee in Canada right now and he brings her to work and stuff as his "inspiration lizard." She's so silly. and she loves blackberries. 

Beekeeping is also the coolest thing I've ever done. <3 So many cool ways to do it and so much information.

13 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Allow me to represent the queen of soft things: Naksu. She is an Aussie

She be like: Why did you wake me up for this picture?

SHE'S SO CUTE! How old is she, is she a hyperdoge? I used to have an aussie collie that I ended up rehoming with a small farm because his energy requirements were just way too hardcore for my life. Starting to slowly realize how different dogs are based on their age most of the time. It's like a total switch from demon puppy to best friend dog.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reska said:

SHE'S SO CUTE! How old is she, is she a hyperdoge? I used to have an aussie collie that I ended up rehoming with a small farm because his energy requirements were just way too hardcore for my life. Starting to slowly realize how different dogs are based on their age most of the time. It's like a total switch from demon puppy to best friend dog.

She's almost 6 years old now. She definitely did use to have more energy but I also lived in more rural area back then so she got more exercise and could freely move outdoors

7 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

She's almost 6 years old now. She definitely did use to have more energy but I also lived in more rural area back then so she got more exercise and could freely move outdoors

That makes sense. I was told that our aussie from the shelter was one of the most well behaved there, but I think he just had so much stimulation and was probably scared to exhaustion. When he got to our place, it was 3 mile runs every day or he'd get frustrated. I think I quickly realized that for a lot of dogs, especially the herder types, i think its almost akin to torture to them to live in suburbs as juveniles. :/

On 12/12/2015 at 9:19 AM, Harbinger said:

And just got my sister to take a pic of my leachies, Chappie the male is on the right and Undyne the female is on the left.

Omfg leachies. I love them! You are so lucky. I just love how a lot of them look exactly like mossy tree bark.. Saw one at repticon a few years back and melted. Yours are so cute. <3

Also I heard something about a lot of monitors being incredibly aggressive or territorial. How big is she gonna get? You going to have to get her her own room eventually? :S I really wish you luck with that. I don't think I could handle trying to socialize a lizard who's pretty good at taking a chunk out of my limbs. x-x

Edited by Reska

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Käpt'n said:

I made a video of me and my dog :3

She grooms me and I pet her a little.

(I cut the audio at two places because I receives messages which was way too loud.)

this is like completely unrelated but whenever i see your avatar i become unavoidably aroused no homo