What's This?

Wrecker

7 minutes ago, 6tails said:

Hey, they are your posts. Legally, you own the copyright. Revoke their right to the posts and file DMCA claims against them. They fucked up making it part of the actual site, so guess what happens? The TLD itself gets shut down with the DMCA complaints against it. The hosting provider will shut it down if there are enough valid complaints, no questions asked..

give me the instructions and I would gladly do that :P

• Like 1

On the other hand, their market section is already gaining some customer activity, which is a good thing for whoever wants to get exposure for their art without waiting three years and a half to buy an adspace. :P

By the way... who's moderating that now? Maybe I'm blind and dumb but I can't find a staff page.

3 minutes ago, 6tails said:

That was me and it only fizzled because of people not being willing to follow through, for the most part, plus fear for Carenath's situation/level of blame in all of it. DMCAs cost nothing to file, you file them directly with the hosting provider and not a court. Carenath can be left out of it, entirely.

I always wondered what happened to that. I ducked out after the whole room dissolved into chit-chat. I don't think I could be bothered to spend the time at this point, I've moved on.

12 minutes ago, Saxon said:

You people are dicks, going over to the new forum and making threads about white supremacy and eating semen. 

Just because you don't want to enjoy the new forum, why do you have to be intent on spoiling it for the rest of us?

Furthermore, you risk having your mainsite accounts closed. 

but it's fun

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Saxon said:

You people are dicks, going over to the new forum and making threads about white supremacy and eating semen. 

Just because you don't want to enjoy the new forum, why do you have to be intent on spoiling it for the rest of us?

But I am enjoying it.

Gay

024202e6e5b09ed1fcb1f8339dd4175d.png

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Wow someone sure is sensitive. 

Go to your safe space (the other forum).

6 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

I agree to an extent, it does seem  a bit petty to raid the new forums but its not like theres anything to stop people from doing it : /

Raid? People are posting there. That's all. 

It isn't like some kind of cyber attack or something. 

5 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Alright, then its shitposting and trolling from some. Still petty

I've posted the same topics here. 

3 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

This isn't even close to a "raid". I could post literally the same exact topics here with literally zero issue.

Yeah. Totally. 

2 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

All those years spent as a moderator denying others the ability to post has cost you dearly.

This is punishment from the divine.

I laughed.

I'd suspect they reinstalled Miserable Users and put me in it if my experience with the new FAF wasn't so unfailingly consistent since last night.

1 minute ago, ArielMT said:

I laughed.

I'd suspect they reinstalled Miserable Users and put me in it if my experience with the new FAF wasn't so unfailingly consistent since last night.

XenForo actually comes with user discouragement by default, so they're saved the hassle of installing it and explaining why they have it installed when someone finds out about it.

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

> Acting like threads about white supremacy and eating semen are any worse than your average, legitimate thread from the mainsite crowd.
> Acting like deleting your mainsite account is a deterrent.

Lolno.

Edited by Vae

2 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Wow someone sure is sensitive. 

Go to your safe space (the other forum).

Is he a secret Dragoneer supporter?

Anyway, you know what, I kinda don't care anymore about FA in general. Twitter is more active for the furry community than that site.

Edited by Calemeyr

12 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

"Director of Operations" lmao

What does he direct other than his hands onto dog wieners? Cheeseburgers into his gullet?

I guess "Fat Nerd on the Internet" is a tough sell on the resume to a real job.

To be fair would you want to put working for FA on your resume? Like for any reason?

Edited by PastryOfApathy

2 minutes ago, Saxon said:

They're going to go to the new forums to troll, get banned from the mainsite and then come back here and be whiny bitches about it. 

Everything I've seen so far is people shitposting with the expectation of being banned, and then laughing at the complete non-reasons being given.

Also, how much is FA paying you for that PR anyway?

16 minutes ago, Vae said:

Everything I've seen so far is people shitposting with the expectation of being banned, and then laughing at the complete non-reasons being given.

Also, how much is FA paying you for that PR anyway?

Honestly I don't get any impression of PR from his posts. And the idea that FA could/would pay anyone for that is amusing.

: Friend makes a reasonable post about Chase
: Chase deletes post and issues a warning with no explanation
: Friend asks the reason for the warning
: Chase ignores message and posts repeatedly in friends' threads instead
: Friend posts for Chase to please not post in her threads until the PM has been addressed
: Chase deletes her post and continues posting unabated

Have you guys seen Dragoneer's post count? It's as fatter than Chase!

Sean "Princess" Piche is such a total loser that he artificially increased his post count so that he would be on top.

burp.thumb.png.0e02c4d4acafe10aa1e5868ac

Should I also ask on the forums about this? I think this is a bug:

burp2.png.0bc362ecf43a3b62dbc377f68d6ff6

Edited by Calemeyr
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saxon said:

The post count is messed up because random people were assigned 0 posts yesterday, and after trying to fix it a bunch of numbers got distributed which were obviously waaaay off. 

That makes it even more sad. I could get e-peen. It's pathetic, but I get it. This is just downright ienpt. The staff is mentally handicapped. That's the only way to describe it. I mean, they are so bad at anything to do with coding, despite that being their area of expertise! I just don't get how people could be this bad at the skills they supposedly market for jobs.

Edited by Calemeyr

3 hours ago, Sutekh_the_Steak said:

The fuck, how is such an obvious shitpost even worthy of an infraction.

...Because it's a shitpost? Forums generally punish users for spamming. I don't see the problem here.

Edited by pothocket

7 hours ago, Saxon said:

7 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

I agree to an extent, it does seem  a bit petty to raid the new forums but its not like theres anything to stop people from doing it : /

Oh you guys. Look at it this way we're doing them a service. It was the shitposting that made that site so popular and traffic heavy in the first place. 

• Like 2