Things that you love! v2

Sar

someone heard my drumming at a pep band gig and went out of his way to compliment it and it was nice ;w;

i mean i kinda did have a one night stand with him once  so he might be biased BUT it still made me really happy i think c:

i've always been really insecure about my playing on drumset because i was rusty for such a long time, but it might just be going well...!

Edited by evan
  • Like 3

Australian wines. The Curious 2014 shiraz South Eastern Australian wine is a rich, complex wine with mouth-filling flavours of ripe plums, chocolate and spice with a hint of toasty oak! A great match with tomato based pasta dishes or a juicy steak!

So good.

I lost something and I flipped out so friggin much to the point I was hyperventilating and pacing and looking straight up friggin everywhere. Like I stopped really quickly to retrace my steps of 2 days worth of activities and even searched the trash (which was outside at night in the cold in a dumpster I had to dive into, yeah I was that desperate) to see if I could find the thing. And at last I found it hiding in a manual that it must've slipped into...I'm legit so relieved my blood is tingling from, that's how stressed I was.

So yeah, things we love: Relief.

x3 Now I can go back to being only mildly perturbed by other less dire stressful related things.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1