Fur group kicked out of ANOTHER bowling alley...

Crazy Lee

OR, Furries Ruin Everything.
OR, This is why we can't have nice things.

bowl.png.57b871aa26cb0240adffc6dcec4b2f3

I have no idea what happened, if someone actually was acting inappropriately in the bathroom, or someone just hated furries and claimed they were doing bad things in the bathroom. And what's inappropriate? Was it a fur who was making bad sex jokes or goofing off, which may be considered inappropriate to your typical conservative christian? Or was there groping, humping, or other sexual stuff going on?

This is the second bowling alley we've had to leave. The first one I KNEW why we were kicked out, because of fursuiters who wore underwear with crotch padding to make their dicks look bigger. This one, I'm not so sure, I wasn't there.

But I swear, whatever immature manchild furfaggot who thinks it's cool to act sexual in public needs the fucking shit kicked out of them. Why this fandom keeps attracting the most immature and retarded special snowflake motherfuckers is beyond me.

(And @MissFleece tagged because she was there once)

Edited by Crazy Lee
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Gamedog said:

There has never been a made up reason for furry outrage

there is no "making sexual jokes", or "things that upset Christians"

furries don't know how to behave in public nonsexually, you don't NEED to make stories up 

Yeah...

I joked about it before but if you seriously need proof that furries are socially retarded, just look back at Rainfurrest. 

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 2

00b973d40046c089ed492dfae49b8341.jpg

Well now the guy who runs the meet says he thinks either someone made it up or the alley was looking for reasons to kick us out. That there's no evidence anything happened in the bathroom, that the alley wouldn't specify what actually happened, that they just said that someone said they saw something going on.

That the alley didn't really like us, that they changed our scheduled date twice in the past last minute. One guy thinks it's because so many people weren't actually bowling, that we'd have 100 people but only 20 people bowling.

Furries either already have reputation bad enough to be kicked out (which is a shame because prejudice is not right) or that particular group just gave the owner of the bowling alley a bad image of furries and an actual reason to give them a boot

One guy thinks it's because so many people weren't actually bowling, that we'd have 100 people but only 20 people bowling

But why would the owner care of you're paying for a rental of the space, not per bowling course? Unless it is the latter option and you do pay per course

1 hour ago, Crazy Lee said:

Well now the guy who runs the meet says he thinks either someone made it up or the alley was looking for reasons to kick us out. That there's no evidence anything happened in the bathroom, that the alley wouldn't specify what actually happened, that they just said that someone said they saw something going on.

That the alley didn't really like us, that they changed our scheduled date twice in the past last minute. One guy thinks it's because so many people weren't actually bowling, that we'd have 100 people but only 20 people bowling.

The sad thing is that the general reputation of the fandom is as such that a venue could fudge or lie about why it didn't want a furry group, and few would question it.

Because they're socially awkward, oblivious, and anxious, furries in general are pretty bad at things like public relations and negotiaton, because they don't anticipate problems or other parties' needs. It's noteworthy and instructive that the furry groups that are led by those rare savvy people tend to have very positive relationships with local businesses.

I've attended furmeets where certain businesses begged us to come back, because we were great for business, and were reportedly very polite and considerate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

A business is for customers only. If you're not a customer you should leave. This is like going to a restaurant and not ordering any food or drinks. 

If you want to have a meet up at a business you have to pay for their services. Otherwise you're just mooching. 

Maybe something was going on in the bathroom? 

If they really did have a problem with only 20% of your group paying and 100 people taking up space that could be used by actual paying customers they probably would have just told you "hey buddy your group can't come here anymore unless everyone bowls."

Being super passive aggressive and making up an excuse to get rid of you isn't something a normal business does. Passive aggressive BS is a furry tactic. 

It sounds like 80% of your group does not pay for stuff and maybe 1-2% of your group does gross stuff in public washrooms. 

Those are not good stats. 

Edited by #00Buck
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Lol furfags

They don't belong anywhere

Gas them all

Funny.

I got an infraction for saying this. 

I'm sure just like me you are making a joke. 

Let's see if people have a sense of humour.

Edited by #00Buck

Probably owner considered them bad for business (weirding people out), some people do think it's odd. Or, an order from a higher up playing it "safe."

2 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Funny.

Nein.

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

Funny.

I'm not too surprised if furries still are missing a sense of humor.

They need a toughening up. Y'all should go to 4chan.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Troj said:

The sad thing is that the general reputation of the fandom is as such that a venue could fudge or lie about why it didn't want a furry group, and few would question it.

Because they're socially awkward, oblivious, and anxious, furries in general are pretty bad at things like public relations and negotiaton, because they don't anticipate problems or other parties' needs. It's noteworthy and instructive that the furry groups that are led by those rare savvy people tend to have very positive relationships with local businesses.

I've attended furmeets where certain businesses begged us to come back, because we were great for business, and were reportedly very polite and considerate.

It's obviously easier to say then do and it kinda falls into "no shit" territory, but people who organize these things really need to more vigilant about this shit. Zero tolerance and stuff.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Y'all should go to 4chan.

Nope.PNG

That is possibly one of the worst cesspools of the internet. People legit die there. Visiting it is the internet equivalent of having thousands of flesh eating maggots burrow into your body, eat your organs and use you as a puppet.

1 minute ago, Gamedog said:

Maybe they were kicked out for not bowling or maybe just maybe they were kicked out because they were doing lewd things and sucking each other's cocks in the bathrooms as furries do 

Your signature is savagelove.com. Your arguement is invalid.

23 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Probably owner considered them bad for business (weirding people out), some people do think it's odd. Or, an order from a higher up playing it "safe."

If 100 out of 100 people all went bowling and paid the owner would be happy. 

No business owner is going to turn down that kind of business. 

As for odd stuff in the bathroom is could be as simple as someone with three giant tupperware boxes in the bathroom with pieces of their costume all over the place making things inconvenient for the all the other paying customers. 

If everyone paid and bowled things like this could be worked out. For that kind of money I'd let them use the staff change room. 

Edited by #00Buck

Just now, #00Buck said:

If 100 out of 100 people all went bowling and paid the owner would be happy. 

No business owner is going to turn down that kind of business. 

As for odd stuff in the bathroom is could be as simple as someone with three giant tupperware boxes in the bathroom with pieces of their costume all over the place making things inconvenient for the all the other paying customers. 

If everyone paid and bowled things like this could be worked out. For the kind of money I'd let them use the staff change room. 

Yea from my admittedly limited knowledge of furmeets, not everyone sorta does what the place is supposed to be used for (in this case, bowling.) So I can see why that may upset them, but typically they would request they all bowl instead of just hanging out, before losing all the business. 

As for the staff change room thing, not a bad idea.

I dunno about you guys, but when I go to a bowling alley I actually bowl. Otherwise, what's the point?

We have staff bowling parties at this really nice alley, and everyone who comes bowls at least one game.

So how is it that only 20% of the group at these furmeets actually bowls? It seems like a waste.

1 hour ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Nope.PNG

That is possibly one of the worst cesspools of the internet. People legit die there. Visiting it is the internet equivalent of having thousands of flesh eating maggots burrow into your body, eat your organs and use you as a puppet.

It builds character.

Also, if you stay clear of /pol/, it's not half bad. I particularly enjoy /o/.

As someone who was there once and decided not to go back, there were some furs behaving inappropriately. It wouldn't surprise me if they moved their party to the bathroom. Besides the stench of all those furries in one place while very few washed themselves was horrific, I'm glad it's gone, if only temporarily.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MissFleece said:

As someone who was there once and decided not to go back, there were some furs behaving inappropriately. It wouldn't surprise me if they moved their party to the bathroom. Besides the stench of all those furries in one place while very few washed themselves was horrific, I'm glad it's gone, if only temporarily.

Holy crap. Do they really smell that bad?

I was at a convention recently and was around lots of them and nobody smelled bad. 

Maybe this is the diaper issue? Or maybe there is more peer pressure to bathe when you are sharing a hotel room?

If people stink and act inappropriately that is really gross and they deserved to get kicked out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Lol furfags

They don't belong anywhere

Gas them all

No, no one seems to have a problem with it this time but it'd be really nice if we could just not do that. Some /pol/ memes should really stay there.

On topic;

Honestly even attending a con where the overall odor level wasn't anything more than you'd expect from any group of people, some furries smell fucking rank. I can't imagine how anyone can tolerate themselves like that. Setting foot inside the room where suiters take off their heads and cool down was one of the worst things I've ever smelled, but then I guess that's to be expected. The issue with them comes from their deciding to not go back to their room and take a shower afterwards before attempting to mingle.

Also yes furries are shit at social skills, strangers don't want to know about your Bad Dragon purchases why are you telling me this what the fuck.

• Like 3

Of course, furries don't hold a monopoly on smelling bad. I've run into bad-smelling people at anime cons, comic-cons, comic book shops and the grocery store. I've had friends, acquaintances, and even clients who've forced me to crack a window at one point or another. Hell, I'm not always Zestfully up-to-snuff myself--though, I try to reserve being totally lazy and gross for when I'm alone, out of consideration for others.

The problem is that if your group is already stigmatized, it doesn't take much to feed negative beliefs. So, if only one or two people in your group stink, that may be enough to solidify your group's reputation as "Those stinky furfags."

Edited by Troj
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

My God, is it really that bad?? I've never been to one of those things. 

it was like walking into a room full of ball sweat. 

42 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Holy crap. Do they really smell that bad?

I was at a convention recently and was around lots of them and nobody smelled bad. 

Maybe this is the diaper issue? Or maybe there is more peer pressure to bathe when you are sharing a hotel room?

If people stink and act inappropriately that is really gross and they deserved to get kicked out.

cons are not as bad as this bowl meet was.

Everyone was acting super...ah..."friendly" with each other, luckily most of them left me alone except for a few guys who followed me around. One guy even followed me outside to my car, where I had to get the attention of some other people who were not with the furries to make him go away. 

It was not fun. Not going back even if they go to another bowling alley. 

9 minutes ago, Clove Darkwave said:

Also yes furries are shit at social skills, strangers don't want to know about your Bad Dragon purchases why are you telling me this what the fuck.

When you get so excited about a Bad Dragon purchase that you tell strangers, there is something wrong.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, MissFleece said:

it was like walking into a room full of ball sweat. 

cons are not as bad as this bowl meet was.

Everyone was acting super...ah..."friendly" with each other, luckily most of them left me alone except for a few guys who followed me around. One guy even followed me outside to my car, where I had to get the attention of some other people who were not with the furries to make him go away. 

It was not fun. Not going back even if they go to another bowling alley. 

Wow.

If this was a con it could be called Creeper Con.

19 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

When you get so excited about a Bad Dragon purchase that you tell strangers, there is something wrong.

Someone needs to make a Meme of this. 

Edited by #00Buck