Things that you hate! v2

Sar

being ignored again u.u I dont know I guess Im just not worth it anymore. Im just going to stop trying as hard, if people cant acknowledge me like they used to there's no reason I have to keep trying until they make an effort, I guess.

Im just a sucker for loyalty and I would be patient with someone who had a reason not to discuss things with me.

:(

I hope they are just busy.

On another topic... Slipping into old ruts.

Since I realized I was trans I have finally known who I am, but being that woman is a bit of a journey. A few nights ago everything just.... Clicked. It felt right, I felt right, I was perfect.

The next day I slipped back into something that used to be an old addiction, and it left me feeling stripped of everything I am and back very far in progress. I don't feel like me, I don't sound like me, I don't think like me. For days from now and god forbid weeks from now I will have to live feeling like a lie.... I have no other way, until happenchance or progress resumes it's light I'm left as a... Wasteful heap of flesh.

Not the beautiful woman I know myself to be.

I woke up to our cat Ika knocking over the glass of water on my nightstand. 

I had never been more pissed off at a cat... Since Ika's son pissed on my stuff. The fucker even tried to mark me after he got neutered and he learned that's great for a workout because he'll be runnin' for his goddamn life. 

You can't let cats get away with shit you don't like. They love pushing soft boundaries in an attempt to expand their freedoms and shit. They need to know, I have boundaries too ya' little shitdick. I'm nice because it's the nice thing to do, not because I won't get mean if you cross me. 

If it's on my nightstand, it's mine. If I covered it in an attempt to keep you out? it's mine. FUCK OFF!

Well-paid people who are, apparently, so insecure in their lives they have to bash on the janitor and mailroom staff in order to reassure themselves of their own superiority. We all know I'm not above ripping on people but if your sole platform is that you hold a highly-skilled job and he doesn't, so he must be a complete moron and a disgusting slob, then fuck you.

• Like 4

Well-paid people who are, apparently, so insecure in their lives they have to bash on the janitor and mailroom staff in order to reassure themselves of their own superiority. We all know I'm not above ripping on people but if your sole platform is that you hold a highly-skilled job and he doesn't, so he must be a complete moron and a disgusting slob, then fuck you.

Well, if that's not ironic, I don't know what is.

Also, the fact that there's a "Fen" on this forum >:C
Half of the people I talk to regularly call me that on Skype and it confuses the hell out of me when I read threads here >.>;

I hate the term "Make Love"/"Making Love"; or its transposition: "Lovemaking".

You didn't make love, you had sex. The only thing you made was a mess.

If love can be boiled down to a chemical composition of the brain that endears a person to you, one might consider the flush of relationship-bonding chemicals (I forget which they are) that comes after sex as love that was made.

Certain is a mess, one way or another, though :V

• Like 1

If love can be boiled down to a chemical composition of the brain that endears a person to you, one might consider the flush of relationship-bonding chemicals (I forget which they are) that comes after sex as love that was made.

Certain is a mess, one way or another, though :V

Or, in the case of heterosexual relations and unsafe practices, a baby might have been made.

• Like 1

Well, if that's not ironic, I don't know what is.

Also, the fact that there's a "Fen" on this forum >:C
Half of the people I talk to regularly call me that on Skype and it confuses the hell out of me when I read threads here >.>;

PARDON ME I WAS HERE FIRSt

Edited by FenrirDarkWolf

Slept all day again. Whoops! If only I got to play games with friends at times that aren't ridiculous. Still worth it ! !

Go see a shrink.

Naah. I know very well when and why I get anxiety at times! Nothing worth fussing over. 

Don't you worry about me, oh lovely pandaman ~

Someone who gives me panic attacks showed up on my Tumblr dash because they changed URLs and TS didn't block it anymore. That was fun to deal with.

One of my closest friends gave a rather... odd confession of interest in me, that I didn't know how to respond to. I don't know what the point was in telling me. He knew what my answer would be. That ship already passed, and he didn't want on it. It's too late for me to go back on that now. Especially at this point in my life, when everything is a chaotic fucking mess and I don't even know who I am anymore.

And then the boyfriend got in a huge fight with me because he threw cat vomit in the crack between the bed and the wall, and I made him pick it up, because that's not where it fucking goes. It goes in the toilet.

December's already lining up for a strong inclusion on my shitlist.

I need ~$400.00 ($500?) by December to fix my car since the check engine light is one. What's it called...the cylinder. :T I need it fixed since I plan on travel, total drag it went out so soon.

I've got things to do, places to be, these stupid expenses are sucking me dry, mang...I was planning on working to build up my savings but that sure isn't happening, I'll just have to work with what I have.

That means no eating out, no good food, just have to scrounge for scraps at home since I don't have time to cook. Oh yeah and also I'm dead with no motivation for schoolwork, so I'm gonna have to hide my subpar grades until I can leave and never return. Forging a new life sure is tough.

I was stuck on the bus for an extra 30 minutes with a screaming fucking brat of a child, and then people started to tell me I'm a bad person for getting mad about it. I'm a horrible fucking person, aren't I?

I think it's less the fact that you got mad about it, and more the fact that you wanted to "slap the shit out of" someone who could be acting out because of a mental illness,
while simultaneously not caring that an illness may be at play, because it inconvenienced you.

You seem to have a very black and white view of morality and the world around you. Which could very well be due to autism or any other number of things.
But that's what people had an issue with.
The extreme reaction towards a public inconvenience.

I think we all get those urges, but I think it's more about publicizing it like "Hey guys amirite?"

Like I have violent urges all the time.
I just don't broadcast them, because I know they're wrong and I don't need justification for them.

I think it's less the fact that you got mad about it, and more the fact that you wanted to "slap the shit out of" someone who could be acting out because of a mental illness,while simultaneously not caring that an illness may be at play, because it inconvenienced you.

You seem to have a very black and white view of morality and the world around you. Which could very well be due to autism or any other number of things.
But that's what people had an issue with.
The extreme reaction towards a public inconvenience.

I know, I know, it's shitty of me to get like that over something like that, but noises like that give me a lot of anxiety. And you know what, I am a fucking shitty person, I need to stop trying to be good, because I'll never be able to fix it.

I think we all get those urges, but I think it's more about publicizing it like "Hey guys amirite?"

Like I have violent urges all the time.
I just don't broadcast them, because I know they're wrong and I don't need justification for them.

Unless you're threatening the subject or inciting others to, it probably doesn't matter much if you express it or not. Some people just find it cathartic to talk about their feelings. Others not so much.