Rant: Eversleep

Sidewalk Surfboard

2 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

So tell me more about this eversleep guy.  In my introduction topic, people namedropped him twice, because I wrote my entire opening post in lowercase and my username.

A series of moving pictures is worth several thousand words.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

At least Wax was not taken.

You might have to get the name Wax132464

I am the OG Wax, the one and only. No amount of Eversleep alt accounts could take such a title away from me xD

When did he come back? How do you know its him? Please direct/inform me.

I'm convinced that eversleep accounts are the Earth's Kingdom Hearts equivilent of a Nobody, both in spawn rates and significance.

Nothing...is....ETERNAL

animations__2013_06_20____xemnas_laughs_

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

Everbanned

hahahadog.jpg

43 minutes ago, Sylver said:

One of the easiest ways to unite people is to give them someone/something to hate/dislike. In groups you don't feel guilty for bashing a person because it's socially acceptable. Whether it's 'justified' or 'right' isn't as important. Individually, they may care, but in groups we're rewarded for adopting the thoughts and feelings of the masses. This barely makes any sense..why am I typing.

Rule 1: Just post.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sylver said:

I've been wondering, can other people turn off emotion when they want? If I'm ever irritated over something and I don't wish to be, then I just get rid of the emotion. The only reason my irritation would persist is if I wanted it to. I just find it strange. Can most people not do it, or do they want to be irritated/angry at someone?

Depends. It is nothing special to be able to do this, meditation and meditative techniques are practiced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, across the world.

• Like 1

I find his posts amusing because of the responses they generally get. Some people legit try to help, others just troll him. It's a beautiful mix of both worlds.

I am very disappointed that he hasn't learned the art of IP changing yet. What career troll doesn't do this? Does he like getting caught so easily, so that's why he doesn't do it? Shameful.

13 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

Okay, let me play Doubles' Advocate and say Eversleep is here.  What does he do to warrant being banned on site?  Can't we just ignore him?  Or hell, can't we just let him do his thing?

That obviously would depend on what his "thing" is.

What is his thing?

10 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

Are you saying that he has the potential to shitpost so HARD, that everyone in his state gets range banned?  Jesus, I wish I could have such ultimate shitposting skills.  Is his shitposting the weapon to surpass Metal Gear?

Yeah, pretty much. If you look at "da rulez" and take notice of "Eversleeps" posting habits, he has been in clear violation of the dont's many times over. If you take into account that he still has a complete disregard of them, there is a reason he keeps getting banned.

There is a reason the rules are in place and it's to make the community safe and enjoyable for everyone, not just to favor one person over the other. Eversleep has difficulty understanding that concept for some reason.      

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

Okay, let me play Doubles' Advocate and say Eversleep is here.  What does he do to warrant being banned on site?  Can't we just ignore him?  Or hell, can't we just let him do his thing?

e285254f6a3d09d81ff18f722e31d01bb102f8a7

Don't you mean Devil's?