Rave: Look at my new chunk

Gamedog

I pick him up in June, he's a Rottweiler.
He was born on 4/20, Chronic, 2016 and he's a little puffy sheep. I'm going to visit him again in a week or two and I'll take more pics then.
Thinking about naming him Floyd after the band. (The first songs from this band I heard were Dogs and Sheep, and a Rottweiler is a herding breed)

Thoughts?

pup6.jpg

• Like 22

5 hours ago, Gamedog said:

Ty bros, I have thought of another name because he's so chunky and solid

Chevy

bad idea, he's either going to burst into flames, get recalled or break both of his front legs trying to get over a hump in the trail...

that's just a bad omen, a name like that, jeez

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Wrecker said:

bad idea, he's either going to burst into flames, get recalled or break both of his front legs trying to get over a hump in the trail...

that's just a bad omen, a name like that, jeez

He can do what he wants

Post lots of pictures, I want to feel like he's my pet, too, without needing to take him out on walks or clean up his messes. He ought to be the forum pet, I think it's only fair, now that you've gone and showed him to us.

38 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Im still planning on a name, but German dog names have always interested me

Do you have any suggestions for German names? What are popular male dog names in Germany?

Lucky, Rocky, Buddy... German names are kind of not popular anymore, even when it comes to naming kids (my phone just wanted to autocorrect naming into banging. Bad phone!). People Name their brats Jerome, Luke or Liam instead of proper German names like Anton or Alfred. And usually they have no clue how to properly pronounce these names :V

I think looking at Germanic mythology might be a neat idea, they had lots of famous wolves in there! Like Odin's wolves Geri and Freki, Skoll and Hati who hunted the sun and the moon, their brother Managram who feasted on the dead or Fenrir who had an important role during Ragnarok. You can't get more badass than Germanic mythology. 

12 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

Lucky, Rocky, Buddy... German names are kind of not popular anymore, even when it comes to naming kids (my phone just wanted to autocorrect naming into banging. Bad phone!). People Name their brats Jerome, Luke or Liam instead of proper German names like Anton or Alfred. And usually they have no clue how to properly pronounce these names :V

I think looking at Germanic mythology might be a neat idea, they had lots of famous wolves in there! Like Odin's wolves Geri and Freki, Skoll and Hati who hunted the sun and the moon, their brother Managram who feasted on the dead or Fenrir who had an important role during Ragnarok. You can't get more badass than Germanic mythology. 

I've always loved the name Anton, do you think it's suitable for my fluffy chunk?

1 hour ago, LadyRadarEars said:

Trouble would be an adorable name, especially if they were like, the most well behaved. Anton's a good one too but I'm not sure if its a good one for a dog, per se...

So my vote is for Trouble.

Or Memedoge if there's a tie.

He's a big troublemaker, he ripped up a garden looking for a toad

why not Anton?