People like this make me sad :,(

Nova

I mean the user named Blazey, he is making me sad. He insults people and disrespects them just to show that he is right. I tried to talk  with him but his shell is way too hard to get through. He is a furry too.

I am the user  named foussiremix.

It just makes me sad that such a young person pulls so much hate to himself . He is gonna destroy his life with such an attidude.

He insulted the maker of a steven universe episode only because the episode is kinda a filler.Screenshot_2016-05-27-23-06-54.png

Screenshot_2016-05-27-23-07-17.pngScreenshot_2016-05-27-23-07-39.png

Youtube is a place where hatred is rampant. Absolutely no one cares and nothing is regulated. The best you can do is ignore 'em. The person ceased to matter when he chose to be a giant prick. 

You know what you should do? Charge your phone. It's getting pretty low.

• Like 2

Your phone is nearly dead, you should charge it. :L

I find it hilarious that people actually sit there and critique details of cartoons and try to take them super seriously. Most cartoons are straight up nonsense, so... you're basically critiquing nonsense. That's nonsense.

16 hours ago, Conker said:

Was on board until you said this was about Stephen Universe.

Just ignore it, man. Not worth the time. Like, really not worth the time.

I've never watched it.

But I do have Stephen Universe buttons on my convention bag just so someone will pick a fight with me.

Then I can practice giving karate chops to their trachea. 

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

The only useful comments on YouTube are the ones that are 'What song/game/tv show was that in (time index here)'? and the post that follows it with the correct answer.

"What song is this?"

"Darude Sandstorm"

• Like 1

Yeah, it is best not to let Youtube comments get under your skin... especially when it is just some random kid talking about a show.

However, it can be quite enjoyable and even therapeutic to troll kids like this one, there reactions can be pretty entertaining...

• Like 1

YouTube comments suck. But he's entitled to his opinion. And you're entitled to ignore it. Or fight it. Or whatever.

4 hours ago, root said:

I've yet to watch it. What is the appeal of it outside of Tumblr?

I've seen a few episodes. A bit too childish for me, and the adult-oriented undertones don't really do anything for me either. And its fanbase sucks. Big time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, root said:

I've yet to watch it. What is the appeal of it outside of Tumblr?

It's a very well-written show. They put a lot of focus on story and character development, rather than relying on dumb pop-culture jokes like a lot of newer Cartoon Network shows have been doing.

Sure, there's tons of filler, but every episode is meant to show the growth of at least one of the characters. It's very sweet, you'll go "Awwwwwh so precious~" when watching Steven Universe a lot.

Yo! If we're sharing some inspiring YouTube comment section arguments, here's a couple of screens from an absolute gem I spotted today.

Ffffff.png

Seedy.png

I couldn't be bothered to read through the whole thing, but what I did read was pretty golden.

7 hours ago, Sylver said:

Ask two questions:

1. Does this impact my life?
  2. Is it within my power to change?

Unless the answer to both is yes, it is (probably) not worth worrying about.

^Wise words. I'm with Sylver on this one.

Its especially cringy he uses fuck as much as the word "the" in his rants -_-. Anyway YouTube comments are trash in general

Well, I couldn't give less of a flying fuck if he has a strong opinion about anytthing, really. It doesn't affect me now, does it? Still, insulting people over an opinion over an episode from a CHILDREN'S CARTOON is nothing short of immature.