Rave: Slapping people

#00Buck

So I'm at a tiki party watching the burlesque show and some hottie is in a giant coconut covering her breasts in soapy bubbles when my friend comes up to me and says three guys are out in the street leaning on her car. So she's all pissed off and she tells her boyfriend to do something about it. I didn't want him to go out there alone so I said I'd go as backup. He said "I don't want to start any shit over this." I was all cool with that. 

So we go outside and sure enough some guy is leaning on the car so my buddy pressed the remote and the car beeps and he goes to open the car door. So the guy who is leaning on the car turns like he's going to sneak up on my buddy. He looked like he was going to do something. So I walked up and just slapped him across the face and it made that real satisfying slap sound. The other two guys just put their hands up and start waking backwards and the other guy joins them and they just fast walked away down the street. Shit was hilarious. 

Then I ordered another double rum punch and a plate of nachos and made fun of hipster beta male cucks. 

Rave: Overall and excellent party and a good time was had by all. 

• Like 10

One time, I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters. After the show, they had signings. Now, back then, I had to maintain my hair probably every hour, so I was constantly picking it out. I had the bright idea, "Hey, I'll get them to sign my pick!"

Now, I go up to Stretch, and I give him my pick. He sees me with my giant afro, hi-tops, aviator-frame glasses, and pick, and gives me a look like, "If you weren't a kid half my height I would slap you."

He still signed it, though.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Eggdodger said:

One time, I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters. After the show, they had signings. Now, back then, I had to maintain my hair probably every hour, so I was constantly picking it out. I had the bright idea, "Hey, I'll get them to sign my pick!"

Now, I go up to Stretch, and I give him my pick. He sees me with my giant afro, hi-tops, aviator-frame glasses, and pick, and gives me a look like, "If you weren't a kid half my height I would slap you."

He still signed it, though.

Wow, Stretch is a piece of shit lol

On 2016. 08. 07. at 8:25 AM, #00Buck said:

[...] He looked like he was going to do something. So I walked up and just slapped him across the face and it made that real satisfying slap sound. The other two guys just put their hands up and start waking backwards and the other guy joins them and they just fast walked away down the street. [...]

e50a931a669b561015a5a32392357562.png

• Like 3