People who RP in public spaces

MissFleece

Like the RP comments on youtube videos.  PLZ TO NOT.  Why do they feel the need to do this?!

I'd like this post ten times if I could, this is a major pet peeve of mine. Especially since they rarely, if ever, have anything to do with the video itself. I've seen this on DeviantART as well... I wonder how the artist/submitter feels when they get all those comments, and realize it's just a couple of weirdos RPing in their comment section. :I

Edited by Umbra.Exe
  • Like 3

i see this shit all the time in SF chatrooms, it's really not fun to sit through

i think the most annoying part is when they're told to stop and they get overly offended by it, as though we've just slapped them in the face and called them all kinds of obscenities

thankfully it isn't as abundant as it used to be there, it seems most people do the cyber nasty in private now, though it doesn't stop the creepy PMs

the amount of times i've had someone whisper me on SF with really strong forwardness is ridiculous

This whole thread, yet nobody has mentioned fetish shit?

We've all seen it before. People in Furaffinity comments sections, telling each other they want to rub each others' feet and inhale the scent.

That makes it a gazillion times more embarassing.

Where do you guys find all these terrible FA comments?

I've been on FA for 6 years and I never see anything in submission comments other than friendly banter, compliments, and criticism.

This whole thread, yet nobody has mentioned fetish shit?

We've all seen it before. People in Furaffinity comments sections, telling each other they want to rub each others' feet and inhale the scent.

That makes it a gazillion times more embarassing.

... You only find those comments on the art dedicated to those things :P

Where do you guys find all these terrible FA comments?

I've been on FA for 6 years and I never see anything in submission comments other than friendly banter, compliments, and criticism.

... You only find those comments on the art dedicated to those things :P

I present to you.. the very piece of artwork which inspired this message. Excuse the fact that it's FA, but this was a while back.

A couple of weird-ass comments incoming:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12421767/

• Like 2

A few people had a very NSFW RP session in the middle of a group Skype chat one time...

It lasted two hours. :I

After that we made it a rule, of sorts, to take that kind of roleplay to PMs.

I'm almost certain I know what group you are referring to! xD I was so innocent then... ;-;

I present to you.. the very piece of artwork which inspired this message. Excuse the fact that it's FA, but this was a while back.

I dunno, I guess I just don't see those comments. They don't bother me at all since they're not really harmful.

I just gave such a high pitched laugh of shock and surprise that my stomach almost turned inwards. That's hilarious.