General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

So I was driving down the highway this morning, and looked back as a semi was merging into my lane, when suddenly A DEER APPEARED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME....

Okay not RIGHT in front of me but it was damn close. It was a doe, so forever more will be known as That Bitch. And she was standing in the shoulder, pretty close to the white line. Facing traffic. Or moving towards traffic, or trying to cross. It was damn close. As she came into my headlights I saw the bitch turning around in a startled manner, so at least she was smart enough to actually run away from traffic instead of toward it.

Had I hit her, it was a pretty good chance that the Semi behind me would have nailed me as well. And it might as well killed me at that point, because if I lived, I would be without a car, and I still have debt from buying the car. So I have no money to buy another car without putting myself in more massive debt. And without a car I might as well kiss my shitty job goodbye. So, no car, no job, dying is the best option.

If I was able to walk away with my limbs intact, I swear I'd torture that bitch to death if she wasn't fully dead yet, and then find her deer family, tie them up, and murder them all for fucking up my car and my job and my life. Maybe I'd cut their heads off while the others watched. Who knows.

Deer fucking suck.

6 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

The point of a school is to make you think of the things that start with the letter W, like why and what. To learn new things about the world and to question your life choices

There were quite a few of "what"s and "why"s in that image though.

Also, you forgot about "where."
As in "Where is my will to live."

• Like 1

Welp, new FAF is full of shit.

I post an ad in FAF's artist wanted forum, because I'm trying to get art for some friends who got married. Got infracted for the post. Why? Because I didn't put a price range in the post, apparently.

Seriously? Couldn't they have just sent me a message "Excuse me, your post should have a price range, could you do that?" Nope.

But I broke the rules, they said. We need rules, they say. Yes, and fascist authoritarian governments have lots of rules to keep order too. Gotta love all that order and dictatorship. Fagoneer and his dog fucking and woman raping staff must love their power.

Shit.

4 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

I post an ad in FAF's artist wanted forum, because I'm trying to get art for some friends who got married. Got infracted for the post. Why? Because I didn't put a price range in the post, apparently.

Seriously? Couldn't they have just sent me a message "Excuse me, your post should have a price range, could you do that?" Nope.

But I broke the rules, they said. We need rules, they say. Yes, and fascist authoritarian governments have lots of rules to keep order too. Gotta love all that order and dictatorship. Fagoneer and his dog fucking and woman raping staff must love their power.

Shit.

Bruh. Calm the fuck down. You're overestimating their capabilities.

4 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Bruh. Calm the fuck down. You're overestimating their capabilities.

What, that Dragoneer will try to take over the world, or at least a small country? I dunno, I could see him possibly doing that.

Plus, they actually DELETED the thread. Luckily they sent a copy of it when they infracted me, so I just copied that and reposted with the change they wanted. I hope they're happy.

BTW I didn't bother here because it doesn't seem like there's a lot of artists here, let alone ones that are open, but I needed art for a furry couple just married, of their fursonas, getting married.

11 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Shit.

the rate at which this post escalates is phenomenal.

Seeing as how the infractions are basically meaningless unless you repeat offense, and they wear off after some time, I can't imagine any sane person's reaction being anywhere beyond "that's kinda dumb."
but yet here you are. 

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Is it just me or does anyone elses mind go into auto pilot on long road trips?

It's kind of like tunnel vision or like some sort of ultra focus. 

I mean, I don't drive,
but I imagine being completely aware and focused while driving for 16 consecutive hours would drive you the fuck insane anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Vae said:

I mean, I don't drive,
but I imagine being completely aware and focused while driving for 16 consecutive hours would drive you the fuck insane anyway.

It can, I've made so many long trips. I'm fairly certain I am insane, lol.

Rests are very important, and falling asleep on the road is very scary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XoPachi said:

Someone who used to harass and beat me and a friend in my old neighborhood from 2003-2009 got arrested today.

Hasn't been a problem in years, obviously, but I can't believe how textbook this is. haha

Bullying and harassing people is scumbag behaviour. 

Cheers!

Looks like karma came around in the end. 

• Like 1

As one of the three local team leads, I have been chosen by The Bureaucrat to undergo Interal Auditor training. With it, I'll be able to go to other teams in the company and audit them to make sure they're following process. Joy.

Actually, it could be kind of fun to watch people scramble to get things together when I show up to audit >:3c

• Like 1

• Vae pinned this topic