Starbucks orders?

Nova

I find going to a place that mostly deals with special coffees to be annoying. I went to one and asked for just coffee and then I had to explain what i meant to them because they'd lost good ol' coffee somewhere between their fancy caffeinated drinks.

Go to any other place, just say "coffee" and they'll just be "gotcha fam" and give me a regular black.

First world problems.

• Like 1

If they don't get my order of a grande iced mocha caramel vanilla latte with a double layer of sweet cream and a fox tail pattern on the top and cinnamon whipped cream with chocolate sprinkles right I go into a fit of rage so hard that they have banned me at several coffee establishments

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rhíulchabán said:

I'm more of a tea and kombucha man myself, so coffee shops are mostly avoided (except for the occasional bubbling tea!), so I generally avoi this problem altogether!

HAHA coffee losers (more people love tea, pls, I'm so alone... ;-;)

I am, unlike my name suggests, a huge fan of tea. I've never heard of bubbling tea though, and upon a quick google it seems very interesting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

I am, unlike my name suggests, a huge fan of tea. I've never heard of bubbling tea though, and upon a quick google it seems very interesting.

I've had it before, and it's really nice actually (even tho my mom got me my least favourite fruit; peach x_x)

I only order mocha and its frap variant from buckstars

9 minutes ago, Rhíulchabán said:

It is SOOOOO GOOOOD isn't it!? What is your favorite kind? I'm partial to Chai and Japanese green teas myself (I got a really good one recently called "samurai" tea or something and it is wonderful). Do you add anything to your's or just drink it straight?

Bubbling tea is great, can take some getting used to, but it is like a little dance in your mouth!

I could go on about tea for quite a while, so I'm going to try to keep it concise for this since it's a coffee topic.

Personal favourite is Pu'er, or Chaga tea I've made myself, and as a general rule I don't add in anything (unless we're talking about generic Sainsbury's Red label and the likes, or teas chai latte, to which I add a dab of milk)

4 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

It is SOOOOO GOOOOD isn't it!? What is your favorite kind? I'm partial to Chai and Japanese green teas myself (I got a really good one recently called "samurai" tea or something and it is wonderful). Do you add anything to your's or just drink it straight?

Bubbling tea is great, can take some getting used to, but it is like a little dance in your mouth!

Offtopic:Yep bubble tea is good. (Taro tea though)

I drank it every weekend until some dumb scientists decided to say it causes cancer and children can choke on it.

Than it dissapeard in austria

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tsuujou said:

No Starbucks near me. Don't think I've ever walked into one. :c
They good?

Well.. umm...

Your mileage may vary

They CAN be good, but they can also be the worst shit in the world

8 minutes ago, FlynnCoyote said:

What the hell is Starbucks? Some American thing?

Coffee shop megacorp, very divisive, some say they're shit, others say they're amazing, no matter what they keep getting business from a lot of white girls during autumn for pumpkin spice lattes

(by the by, I thought Starbucks was an international thing too, but I guess not?)

Never been to Starbucks... Because it barely exists in this country

But I wouldn't have much use for it anyway. I Heard it's overpriced as fuck and I am more of a tea drinker anyway. I wouldn't mind if a good teahouse was established in the city I live in

1 hour ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Coffee shop megacorp, very divisive, some say they're shit, others say they're amazing, no matter what they keep getting business from a lot of white girls during autumn for pumpkin spice lattes

(by the by, I thought Starbucks was an international thing too, but I guess not?)

I think the closest we have to a big coffee chain is Gloria Jeans and McCafe. Other than that, there are numerous smaller chains and independent businesses everywhere. 

Also, I was just being a dick. I DO know what Starbucks is due to saturation of American media fucking everywhere, but if they have made it into Australia I have yet to see one.

• Like 1

Fursonally I don't really drink coffee other than purely for the caffeine, so when I go to order I have no idea what types there are and end up asking for "a coffee thanks". I'm definitely more of a tea man

I just order tea when I am at starbucks. Their coffee is a bit too strong for my stomach to take, and their froofy drinks are too sweet. An architect that drops by to print some things gives me and my co-workers vente froofy drinks. That's probably the only reason I'd drink one. Yet, he's been kind enough to order a couple of unsweetened drinks just in case.

If I have to have chai, I have some Marsala, black tea leaves, and coconut milk.