Go Fuck Yourself

Toshabi

Why is this an insult? I look at myself in the mirror every morning at 7:00am and see the face of someone I'd legitimately would want to make burning hot love to. If ever the possibility were to happen in the future of me cloning myself to have vicious intercourse with, I'd do it in a heart beat. Because I'm god damn sexy.

So I ask, who WOULDN'T want to fuck themselves? You know, other than ugly furries who post on forums all day who have 0% self esteems? Toshabi is proud to say that if you told him to go fuck himself, he would smile and say "AND HOW???".

• Like 3

I said this before, and I stand by it - if you could fuck a clone of yourself, you'd both know exactly how to do each other just right. I'm not into girls but I'd still give it a go.

My clone would need to get all my piercings first though.

Fucking your clones sounds like incest. I mean, twins are natural clones right?

@Toshabi They're probably mocking you because you're unable to fuck yourself.

I said this before, and I stand by it - if you could fuck a clone of yourself, you'd both know exactly how to do each other just right. I'm not into girls but I'd still give it a go.

My clone would need to get all my piercings first though.

I think my clone and I would get into a stand off over who is going to be the 'playing with my hair and back scratcher' slave.

A girl fucking herself is called Schlicking. :V

I don't like books that tell me that I should be stoned to death for having premarital sex. :c

Got.... incredible.... insult... but.. can't... cause... mod... and it's Ozzychan....a.a....a...aa.a..a.a.a.aa.a..a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.aaa.a.a.a.a

WELL AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING STONED TO DEATH!

So I ask, who WOULDN'T want to fuck themselves? 

No fucking way. I have way too many STDs. My dick looks like someone disguised a cocktail sausage as a Fallout ghoul.

I'd totally make out with myself though. 

Edited by Corto

No fucking way. I have way too many STDs. My dick looks like someone disguised a cocktail sausage as a Fallout ghoul.

I'd totally make out with myself though. 

Wait, you have too many STDs? So would your other self! You can't get double STDs, you fopdoodle.