Paris is Under Attack.

Tsuujou

The citizens of France are finally taking a stand against the uncontrolled immigration and squatters sitting all ove rthe place, waiting to cross over to the UK to flood in there as well.

I'm glad that some people are waking up these days and realize that not everything in life is about one-dimensional politics.

Look, I'm no sociologist, but I'm pretty sure you can't actually burn homeless refugees out of being homeless refugees.  They just go be homeless somewhere else.  It's kind of like trying to punch a bruise until it gets better.  When Syrian refugees are literally escaping a war in which chemical weapons have been used, I'm like 100% sure that torching some refugee camps doesn't make people go 'Maybe the poison gas and artillery shells wasn't so bad...'.

• Like 7

I sure love the continuing political and social fallout of WWII and the Cold War, I wonder how long this shit will last?  I'm guessing it'll start to subside around 2060's, but that's a rough estimate... and joy, 50 more years!

By then we won't be bitching about religion anymore anyway, we'll be more concerned about fuel sources.

or our next meal 

Hey guys, just posting to remind people to please try and keep this thread on topic.

-If you want to debate gun control and how it would/wouldn't prevent a situation like this, please make a new thread to discuss it so that this one can used to post updates about the terrorist attacks.

-Please don't make islamiphoic posts. There are plenty of peaceful muslims in the world and these disgusting terrorists only make up a small portion of the population.

Now will you actually enforce the damn rules? Because this place is a cesspool of islamophobic retards.

the worst post in the history of ever

Burnings camps won't refugees go home rofl.

tryhard

Edited by Kellie Gator
  • Like 2

Burnings camps won't refugees go home rofl.

tryhard

No, but it will show that they're not going to tolerate open borders and squatters anymore

When pigeons start roosting on your roof and shitting on your porch, you put up pigeon spikes so they cant sit on the railings anymore

this doesnt make the pigeons "go home", but it does show that they need to go away

"i dont know where youll go but you cant stay here"

Go for the Science Victory, leave the barbarians that want to fight over the dust behind.

Too bad Science Victory is so hard to achieve...

It's all such a shame. Fear will continue to plunge us deeper into a dystopian nightmare as you cannot expect people to not push for ever more control and surveillance in moments like this. There is no simple solution and science takes too long, so I suppose history repeats itself.

• Like 1

No, but it will show that they're not going to tolerate open borders and squatters anymore

When pigeons start roosting on your roof and shitting on your porch, you put up pigeon spikes so they cant sit on the railings anymore

this doesnt make the pigeons "go home", but it does show that they need to go away

"i dont know where youll go but you cant stay here"

And now we've gone to literal dehumanizing.

MY SIDES

• Like 1

Is it really true colours?

If you jab Fido with a stick a dozen times and he snarls, is that his "true colors"?

Dude, you've made comments about inciting violence against an entire race of people because of religious extremists.

If you really think violence against the entire race is a good solution to something, you really need to rethink your morals.

• Like 6

Dude, you've made comments about inciting violence against an entire race of people because of religious extremists.

If you really think violence against the entire race is a good solution to something, you really need to rethink your morals.

I did? I made comments about wanting to hurt an entire race of people?

I said no such thing, and just a correction... Muslim is not a race. "Muslim" is to Islam what "Christian" is to Christianity.

I'm sick and fucking tired of peple being killed in the name of this religion, and then having the deaths shrugged off, encouraged, or justified. This is not "true colors", this is a desire for humans to fucking DEFEND THEMSELVES against Islam already. The UK will be next.

but what did muslims ever do to you personally, rofl

I would get in trouble if I started posting photos of gay men being hung or thrown off of buildings by Muslims,

Edited by Gamedog
  • Like 1

What ever happened to being worried about the people being hurt right now by terrorists in Paris?

Not going to take any sides here, but I will point something out.

"Not every man is like that" is considered inflammatory when discussing, but you folks are expecting "Not every Islam" to be taken better? You can't argue for both ways.

Neither are inflammatory. Generalizations about groups of people are mean, and the fact that people have to actually say "not every" anything seems...scary.

Edited by Battlechili
  • Like 2

I said no such thing, and just a correction... Muslim is not a race. "Muslim" is to Islam what "Christian" is to Christianity.

I'm sick and fucking tired of peple being killed in the name of this religion, and then having the deaths shrugged off, encouraged, or justified. This is not "true colors", this is a desire for humans to fucking DEFEND THEMSELVES against Islam already. The UK will be next.

like usual this guy likes to twist his own claims whenever he's confronted because he ain't got the balls to stand by his words

cuuuuuuuuuuute x3

So, by this logic, I'm completely justified to say Christians are all fucking demons and they should be burned in their churches just because they've killed millions throughout history in the name of their religion? Am I justified in wishing death upon anyone who has any relation to any group that's committed acts of violence?

Maybe you should realize that extremists don't make an entire religion. Like I said, if you're first response is death upon an entire group of people, most of which don't condone these acts, you have some horrible morals.

What ever happened to being worried about the people being hurt right now by terrorists in Paris?

Neither are inflammatory. Generalizations about groups of people are mean, and the fact that people have to actually say "not every" anything seems...scary.

You're not understanding. "Not every man" is considered rude and inflammatory when talking about the issues surrounding sexism, rape, etc.

I'm pointing out that "Not every Islamic" is the same thing.

Yes it is sad, things like this just shouldn't happen but unfortunately it isn't currently possible to make everyone on Earth see everyone as Earthlings.

When I woke up this morning and I found out about the attack I was choked again, it's like the drama from Charlie Hebdo was only yesterday and now this. I always thought terrorism was something distant, but with an attack like this happening only 300km away from where I live how can one still feel safe?

It's just an illusion that governments can keep you safe, cause face it, if something as big as this can go down unnoticed we have serious security issues. And whatever organisation might have done this, they want to send a clear message, and they sure did.

• Like 1

The #PrayforParis thing is really pissing me off right now... Yeah, let's just all sit on our asses, do NOTHING and ask an imaginary skymonster to help people who were killed by loonatics who ALSO worship an imaginary skymonster! Makes perfect sense!

Edited by Käpt'n
  • Like 2

Wow, what kind of forum was that?

A German gaming forum. Apparently saying that ISIS should be exterminated is against the constitution so we can't have that :V

I love how our constitution apparently saves savages who want to exterminate US from being exterminated themselves...

Killing is wrong, I get that and I wish there was a peaceful solution to all this. But those savages are completely insane fairy tale believers. You can't reason with them, you can't capture them without risking that they just blow themselves up, they simply need to disappear!

Jesus Christ. 

I went to bed when the death count was 24.

I woke up to the sound of someone telling me it's 128.

This is fucking brutal.

It's disturbing... I hope everyone from these forums and the community as a whole is ok :(

It's disturbing... I hope everyone from these forums and the community as a whole is ok :(

Not just these forums and this community...but EVERYONE. Paris is a really big city. So many people are getting hurt from this, and its terrifying to think that this is happening.

• Like 1

All the while, I bet the shooters and kidnappers are sitting amongst themselves thinking that today was a "resounding success". And the hostages they've taken are trapped there right now, in the knowledge that most of them are probably going to be beheaded today.

Makes your stomach turn.

All the while, I bet the shooters and kidnappers are sitting amongst themselves thinking that today was a "resounding success". And the hostages they've taken are trapped there right now, in the knowledge that most of them are probably going to be beheaded today.

Makes your stomach turn.

It's hard to find up to date reports amongst all the other results but AFAIK they're dead.

It's hard to find up to date reports amongst all the other results but AFAIK they're dead.

It's harsh to say but that's what I expected... These "people" aren't really the kind who take hostages. They take victims. They kill people to make us suffer, to make us hate them even more.

Ah the fallout of bullshit power struggles, the stupidity of human nature truly is a wonder to behold.

How about we all shut the fuck up and stop fucking arguing and actually pay attention to the god damn lives being effected here?

This, to a greater or lesser extent, effects everyone here, not just the victims of the attack (that on an individual level i doubt most people actually care about). That's kinda the point of them. Let people bitch and argue, it's their way of dealing with it.

The #PrayforParis thing is really pissing me off right now... Yeah, let's just all sit on our asses, do NOTHING and ask an imaginary skymonster to help people who were killed by loonatics who ALSO worship an imaginary skymonster! Makes perfect sense!

The same imaginary sky monster no less. Honestly it's beautiful in it's idiocy, that's fear for you though.

• Like 1

I would get in trouble if I started posting photos of gay men being hung or thrown off of buildings by Muslims,

I said personally. As in, did they ever throw YOU off a building? Have they ever hurt YOU directly?

Good god, your english and reading comprehension skills are WORSE than that of the immigrants you hate so much.

Edited by Kellie Gator

in dhis momend : DDD

i am euborias : D

nod begause of a pony dogs blesnigs : D

but begause my massive benis XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I said personally. As in, did they ever throw YOU off a building? Have they ever hurt YOU directly?

Good god, your english and reading comprehension skills are WORSE than that of the immigrants you hate so much.

Does it matter that they aren't doing that to him personally? Those savages ARE doing what he said, that is bad enough!

Sure, not all of them, we shouldn't generalize it. But we are talking about countries in which it is regulated by fairy tale laws that gays should be executed in public or sentenced to life in prison, just for being who they are.

As for immigrants? I am ok with those as long as they can behave according to OUR rules and can contribute to our society. They can keep all the raping, illiterate assholes who come were with the only goal too mooch off of our social systems. Many immigrants from arabic countries come here to Germany and establish small pockets in which they live just like they did in their home countries. What is even the point of that? O_o If you come here to have a better life, why live by the crappy old rules fromt he country you wanted to get away from? :'D

I am perfectly fine with refugees by the way. They are coming from a warzone and just want some help. And according to the lastest reports they are causing less trouble than immigrants from islamic countries. Those poor bastards just want a place to stay!

• Like 1

• Zeke locked this topic
  • Zeke unlocked this topic