The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Maybe if they're looking in a mirror?

Looks are interpreted differently from person to person. Like art.

1 hour ago, XoPachi said:

Well damn. lmao

I might have neglected to put a "=v" there. Whoopsie-daisy!

3 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Haven't seen you here in a while.

Why did you cover your face up? You've posted it before.

yeah, i'm a tad more active on discord.

my face actually isn't even in the photo, my camera is covering it so i could get a decent outfit shot *shrug*

1 minute ago, PastryOfApathy said:

You look like the kind of person who ends up in one of those horrible SJW YT videos where everyone's throwing around the word "white" like an insult.

10/10 would hug <3

daily-stormer_072-660x330.png

IMG_20150910_164543599.jpg

oh my god i totally do please help me...

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Hux said:

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dail

"Never come near me or my wife's kids again!"

Jk you're aight, homie.

Lol that's totally not a pic of me to clarify, that's a pretty infamous YouTuber, too lazy atm to look up who

12 hours ago, JegoLego said:

Holy shit!

12 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

You look like the kind of person who ends up in one of those horrible SJW YT videos where everyone's throwing around the word "white" like an insult.

10/10 would hug <3

Oh Pastry your powers of perception are so great. 

I want to hug both of you. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Yesterday I went to see my best friend and her cat Yoda is ridiculously cuddly. He'll put himself on your chest and put his paws on your shoulders and it's so cute!

Please forgive how bad I look here. Natural hair and workout clothes is not my usual look.

Ultra hot all day every day! You always look fabulous!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Please forgive how bad I look here. Natural hair and workout clothes is not my usual look.

Oh gosh golly. I hope you don't work out in that makeup. Sweat and makeup don't mix, especially if you're wearing foundation. Instead I would recommend using tinted moisturizer to hydrate your skin while avoiding using an oil-based product. If you need to hide a blemish, concealer is generally unobtrusive as well. Oh, and you can usually wear mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss/stick without much complication, although the eye makeup might run, of course.

Sorry if that sounded rant-y, I just don't want to see you get a ton of acne on that pretty face =( It's awesome that you're working out, though! (And all of that's moot if you're not sweating =p)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eggdodger said:

Oh gosh golly. I hope you don't work out in that makeup. Sweat and makeup don't mix, especially if you're wearing foundation. Instead I would recommend using tinted moisturizer to hydrate your skin while avoiding using an oil-based product. If you need to hide a blemish, concealer is generally unobtrusive as well. Oh, and you can usually wear mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss/stick without much complication, although the eye makeup might run, of course.

Sorry if that sounded rant-y, I just don't want to see you get a ton of acne on that pretty face =( It's awesome that you're working out, though! (And all of that's moot if you're not sweating =p)

My face IS a blemish lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eggdodger said:

This is why I use Murad moisturizer and baremineral concealer. the baremineral is super light..u can't even tell it's on! And because it's technically a "powder"  (even though its light and all mineral)..the good moisturizer helps prevent any kind of caking the baremineral may cause...which it wont cause it's a good product. But def my 2 favorite combos!

• Like 1

On Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 11:00 PM, JegoLego said:

DAMN, I thought you WERE the same person. No joke, holy fuck.

...time to start impersonating him

On Friday, August 05, 2016 at 0:52 AM, galaxy-meow said:

twinsies.png

Dude, thats kawaii as heck.

And DB still managers to look manly in that

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

DAMN, I thought you WERE the same person. No joke, holy fuck.

...time to start impersonating him

time for me to dye my hair and change my hairstyle... although that might make it worse... i could just cover my face in tattoos :v

3 hours ago, JegoLego said:

time for me to dye my hair and change my hairstyle... although that might make it worse... i could just cover my face in tattoos :v

Get a marine haircut. Or a mohawk. Love 'em

1 hour ago, Amiir said:

Get a marine haircut. Or a mohawk. Love 'em

And  a sex change, a tan, and a passport to Argentina. Jego needs to drop off the radar and assume a new identity. I hope their Spanish is good. Hopefully that will protect them from Leafy's goons.

• Like 1

Hux needs to post a picture, I'm too lazy to check if they have already and I'm tired of not knowing what the person I'm fantasizing about every night looks like

(i've been waiting for you to come to me hux, it's been a week now)

54 minutes ago, Hux said:

Whoa, I can't tell the difference.

I forgot to put a shirt on. Damn. That's okay because I'm a dog and dogs don't wear shirts.

#just otherkin things #retardedfaggotface

:v

"What are we doing tonight, Rob?"

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to -censored- -censored- the -censored-"

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SirRob said:

"What are we doing tonight, Rob?"

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to -censored- -censored- the -censored-"

Damn, dude. That's harsh.

I'll see one of plants "So, it was Saturday night..."

Plant: "..."

"I got stoned and posted a selfie on a furry forum!"

Plant "..."

"... kill yourself"

6 hours ago, Hux said:

Damn, dude. That's harsh.

I'll see one of plants "So, it was Saturday night..."

Plant: "..."

"I got stoned and posted a selfie on a furry forum!"

Plant "..."

"... kill yourself"

Alls I'm sayin' is that you're prime man meat, hux

12 minutes ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

I have not posted my mug in here in a while. Enjoy it while it lasts before I decide I want to take it down.

Ignore the mess, I got back from a 10h work shift and I'm in the middle of packing my stuff

Picture 218.jpg

You have a very high-quality flesh prison.

• Like 4