The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

<mod post>
Guys, we know this is a furry forum, but please keep your hormones in check.
Don't hit on or otherwise make sexual advances towards users without their previous consent, nor troll the mugshots thread specifically looking for people to hit on.

Don't be the creepy guy. No one likes the creepy guy.
</mod post>

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Vae said:

<mod post>
Guys, we know this is a furry forum, but please keep your hormones in check.
Don't hit on or otherwise make sexual advances towards users without their previous consent, nor troll the mugshots thread specifically looking for people to hit on.

Don't be the creepy guy. No one likes the creepy guy.
</mod post>

Oh my god yeah I'm an idiot, sorry @MuttButt I didn't mean it in a sexual way I just thought the idea of you as a human pillow was somehow funny and I had no idea how to phrase it appropriatly.

-.-

1 hour ago, Johanna Waya said:

Oh my god yeah I'm an idiot, sorry @MuttButt I didn't mean it in a sexual way I just thought the idea of you as a human pillow was somehow funny and I had no idea how to phrase it appropriatly.

-.-

d'awww Johanna, first of all I didn't take it that way at all and I'm a sucker for compliments. Second of all, I liked that post because of a very crass post that somebody made earlier in the thread, basically hitting on every female person who posted a picture. You're totally good <3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

@LazerMaster5 Your camera is struggling because of low level illumination. If you take the photograph outside in a well lit environment it would probably be much sharper.

and that's one hell of a masculine chin you have.

20160829_114521.jpg

Still a potato cam.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Urgh, there are literally newborn babies with thicker hair than me. I absolutely hate it. This is one of the rare occasions you will see me not wearing a wig

My hair is extremely thick, and i can tell you it's not all that nice either. (It's really warm and i leave hairs all over everywhere, not to mention it turns to dreadlocks if i forget to brush it for a day)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

My hair is extremely thick, and i can tell you it's not all that nice either. (It's really warm and i leave hairs all over everywhere, not to mention it turns to dreadlocks if i forget to brush it for a day)

I'm growing my hair out to have dreadlocks put in ahaha

Everyone wants the hair they can't have but for real I would love to have hair I could do that massive thick bangs scene hair thing with. If I try that with my hair I look ridiculous

I can tell you that thick hair is a lot of work to maintain-- you don't really lose volume if you neglect it, it just arranges itself in ways you won't like. At all. Plus. using the wrong products is as bad as leaving it alone, honestly. I've learned both of these things the hard way... but I'm getting better.

1 hour ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I'm growing my hair out to have dreadlocks put in ahaha

Everyone wants the hair they can't have but for real I would love to have hair I could do that massive thick bangs scene hair thing with. If I try that with my hair I look ridiculous

i see...well your wigs are lovely! (and  my hair is pretty dead because I died it in colours that were not very good for my hair)

16 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

(photos)

Wow the forums doesnt usually do this to my photos

Um anyways I got a haircut, eh I dont really like it because when its dry it just kinda looks awful so I'll probably trim it again in the future

Looks good on you.

Also I think that's the phone.

4 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

It's a mystery of life

My head hair is blond, and all other body hair, including eyebrows and such, is brown.

It happens. It's a thing.

My hair is actually both blonde and brown naturally, but the brown is so dark it overpowers my lighter hair.

• Like 1