Public Toilets

Toshabi

Is your penis that hard to wield? Art thou's mastery of precise aim and steady flow lost amongst thyself? Hath thou no common decency to make amends with the seat thy desecrated with thy own filth for your brother who wishes to take refuge on it? 

"And so I had to bear the burden of washing away the sins of thy predecesors, for thy tooshie shall not rest upon the seat of the unclean"

-Toshabi 8:62a

OhNB8uH.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Nova said:

This toilet is nothing. Go into my school.

The ground is full with piss and shit is all over the toilet seat .

The toilet was locked and cleaned for one day.

It was so dirty that it was corrosive.

At my school, kids shat in the urinals.

Just now, PastryOfApathy said:

Jesus, why couldn't they just shoot up their school like a normal person?

In Britain, the children have no guns

Leaving them to resort to vicious alternatives such as farting really hard and putting poo in places where it shouldn't be

Wait a second, you mean you're a male and pee sitting? WHAT KIND OF MAN ART THOU :V

(That's if I've mistaken you as a male all this time, that is)

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Wait a second, you mean you're a male and pee sitting? WHAT KIND OF MAN ART THOU :V

If it's night time and you want to be really really considerate to the people sleeping, you sit your arse down on the seat and go tinkle tinkle instead of standing up and making the sloshsloshslosh noise.

Or be a sport and do it out of the second floor window

Or you could be one of those efficient economic types who loves nothing more than a simulataneous piss-shit.

i think what's worse was when i was 9 i got dragged to a fair and i had to use a porty potty. I opened the door and the seat was covered in vomit. But i had to take a shit so badly i tried to take one standing up which sucks.

but on the bright side, taking a shit is one of my favourite things to do. Its just so nice relaxing and generally enjoyable...gives a man some time to think.

5 minutes ago, shadowsinhiding said:

i think what's worse was when i was 9 i got dragged to a fair and i had to use a porty potty. I opened the door and the seat was covered in vomit. But i had to take a shit so badly i tried to take one standing up which sucks.

I heard that squatting whilst you shit is supposed to be really good for you because it exercises your leg muscles.

Replicates the time when prehistoric humans didn't have toilets and would squat in this way to shit whilst standing up.

2 hours ago, Amiir said:

(That's if I've mistaken you as a male all this time, that is)

I had to poop. I can't poop out of my penis.

I tried that once, but the doctor told me that was actually kidney stones, which is technically a form of poop.

• Like 2

Just now, Toshabi said:

I had to poop. I can't poop out of my penis.

I tried that once, but the doctor told me that was actually kidney stones, which is technically a form of poop.

You should wear a diaper.

Then you don't need to worry about toilets.

You can also ruin conventions and furries forever. 

5 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Could be worse. You could have to piss in a bottle in your own fucking house since some asshole decided to fall asleep in the fucking shower.

My brother does stuff like this, spends about 2 hours an evening in the bathroom on average. Sometimes we have to pee outside so I'm a pro by now.