Sheep and Wolf movie...

Crazy Lee

Not sure if this was better in the Tube board, but since it's about furries, here we go.

So, yea, there's a new movie coming out involving a wolf that turns into a sheep. This is what you get when you let furries make movies.

If you're wondering why the dialog seems off (or there's missing lines), the animation seems odd, or the whole thing seems like it was cheaply made, or wondering why you haven't heard about this until now....

It's because it's a Russian film company. And like good Russian car, this is quality Russian animation. /accent

Edited by Crazy Lee
  • Like 1

The animation isn't too bad, and the premise is.....decent. I like it giving a twist to the whole "wolf in sheep's clothing" saying, but I feel it could have been done a lot better. That or the trailer just made it out to seem boring/stupid/another dumb love movie.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, willow said:

honestly when I saw sheep and wolf movie I thought this would be about Arashi no Yoru ni

Korean+Drama_The+Master%2527s+Sun_One+St

I realize that that's probably a goat but still..

Yep, it's a goat! 

I actually like the looks of this movie better than the one in the OP even. Have you seen it? Is it any good?

1 hour ago, Brazen said:

You know it wasn't that bad until I unmuted the video. What the fuck is that voice acting. 

That's the thing that threw me off the most.

I figure either it was originally in English voiced by Russian voice actors...
Or, overdubbed in english by American z-list actors.

Or... it is glorious Russian voice acting you yanks do not appreciate fine art... /accent

8 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

That's the thing that threw me off the most.
Or... it is glorious Russian voice acting you yanks do not appreciate fine art... /accent

Their accent doesn't event compare to Walter Koenig so it doesn't matter :V

Edited by Maug

2 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Thank you OP...this will do nicely when it's out online....

giphy.gif

I win! (I can hear her voice in my head....)

2 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

Yeah, it definitely has that Alpha and Omega feel to it, and not in a good way.  And it's from the producers who did that Frozen rip off. Can't wait to see it. :V

Not a big fan of A & O, so this doesn't give me any hopes for this either.

1 hour ago, willow said:

honestly when I saw sheep and wolf movie I thought this would be about Arashi no Yoru ni

Korean+Drama_The+Master%2527s+Sun_One+St

I realize that that's probably a goat but still..

Okay that is adorable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

I win! (I can hear her voice in my head....)

Not a big fan of A & O, so this doesn't give me any hopes for this either.

Okay that is adorable.

I looked it up, It's not just a movie but an entire franchise including a tv anime series.

3 hours ago, MuttButt said:

Yep, it's a goat! 

I actually like the looks of this movie better than the one in the OP even. Have you seen it? Is it any good?

Just putting it out there. 

And also this. Watch this. My name is in the credits. Seriously! @ 0:25 xD shameless plug. Lol

• Like 4

8 hours ago, yell0wf0x said:

And also this. Watch this. My name is in the credits. Seriously! @ 0:25 xD shameless plug. Lol

8 hours ago, yell0wf0x said:

I've been too lazy to look it up and now because of you linking it I have watched it thank you

In the meeting room, it went like this:

"Have you seen the Pixar movie Brave? It's about a queen who makes a mistake and goes through a rite of passage by turning into a bear and being hunted by those close to her."

"Hmm, swap out the queen for a wolf and the bear for a sheep and we've got ourselves an original family film"

• Like 1

14 hours ago, yell0wf0x said:

Haha, cool.  The original film is one of my all-time favourite animations, but I wasn't too keen on the series.  But that didn't stop me from watching every episode.

Did it really need a fansub, though? The script was originally Japanese, but the show was recorded in English first, then dubbed into Japanese with changes to fit the lip syncing, and then fansubbed back into English. I wonder if there was anything lost in translation. xD

1 hour ago, Chrysocyon said:

Haha, cool.  The original film is one of my all-time favourite animations, but I wasn't too keen on the series.  But that didn't stop me from watching every episode.

Did it really need a fansub, though? The script was originally Japanese, but the show was recorded in English first, then dubbed into Japanese with changes to fit the lip syncing, and then fansubbed back into English. I wonder if there was anything lost in translation. xD

The original film we the best! 

We just picked this series up to fansub cuz we got nothing better to do.  Lol. And sides. I liked doing the karaoke effects for the songs.  

And t being originally in English kinda made translating it easier for the guy who translates. 

Edited by yell0wf0x

Not bad. Not bad at all. If only they were slightly less feral looking, but the potential is there.

It's almost enough to make me want to learn computer animation.

I agree that the voice acting is a bit over the top though, lol.

On 2/3/2016 at 1:12 AM, Maug said:

What's Crystal doing in this movie :V

xD

I thought she looked familiar.

11 hours ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

OP's trailer, 0:36.

Couldn't bear watch it further. If there was bleach at an arms reach I know exactly where I'd pour it on.

What, that female that walks by with the meat in hand?

14 minutes ago, KryptoKroenen said:

The designs on every creature except the female wolves are cringe-worthy.

EXCEPT the females? Are you kidding me? The females in the movie look retardedly thin, have no hips, and those smooth strange faces look like a furry's wet dream.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

EXCEPT the females? Are you kidding me? The females in the movie look retardedly thin, have no hips, and those smooth strange faces look like a furry's wet dream.

I said the females weren't CRINGE-WORTHY, that doesn't mean I think they looked good. They just weren't as god awful as the rest of the designs were.

8 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Exactly that. I mean holy fucking shite does it look bad

E: I steeled through the whole trailer and I have to extend that to EACH AND EVERY FEMALE WOLF in that movie. Absolutely appalling and nauseating design. Looks like a cheap commission from some furry artist.

Edited by Sarcastic Coffeecup
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KryptoKroenen said:

I said the females weren't CRINGE-WORTHY, that doesn't mean I think they looked good. They just weren't as god awful as the rest of the designs were.

Are you kidding me? The male wolf designs are tolerable, if not a bit top heavy. The sheep look a little odd, except for that one at the very beginning which is the only really well designed character in the entire movie. The female.... skinny and look like bad furry art of Krystal.

Anyone else notice how mary sue the main character is? "My life is perfect. I'm dating the hottest woman in my pack. Everything's awesome."
Or how the wolves live in tribes and look Native American while the sheep live in houses like villagers? So is this white man vs natives?
Or how this fits the typical cartoon film where the main character is a total dork, the antagonist is a bully jock, and the dork protagonist still hooks up with the female at the end, because that's the way the nerds who make the film had their childhoods and they can't write anything else?

13 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Are you kidding me? The male wolf designs are tolerable, if not a bit top heavy. The sheep look a little odd, except for that one at the very beginning which is the only really well designed character in the entire movie. The female.... skinny and look like bad furry art of Krystal.

Do I sound like I'm kidding you? The male wolf designs look like some bestial abomination, like no creature that I have ever seen. The sheep looked retarded, but then again I despise sheep as animals, so my bias could be influencing my judgement. What's ironic about your views on the females' design is that you keep complaining about how they have no hips (i.e. sexual characteristics) and yet refer to them as a "furry's wet dream." If anything, I should be asking you if you are kidding me, considering you are implying that characters in a children's cartoon need to have stronger sexual characteristics. ¬¬

Edited by KryptoKroenen

12 minutes ago, KryptoKroenen said:

Do I sound like I'm kidding you? The male wolf designs look like some bestial abomination, like no creature that I have ever seen. The sheep looked retarded, but then again I despise sheep as animals, so my bias could be influencing my judgement. What's ironic about your views on the females' design is that you keep complaining about how they have no hips (i.e. sexual characteristics) and yet refer to them as a "furry's wet dream." If anything, I should be asking you if you are kidding me, considering you are implying that characters in a children's cartoon need to have stronger sexual characteristics. ¬¬ Pervert...

wow excuse u

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KryptoKroenen said:

Well excuse me for watching Black Sheep but ever since then sheep send absolute chills down my spine....that and when I was a kid one threw up all over me. ¬¬

We're all entitled to our opinions...

even if they're wrong. <3 

• Like 2