Things that you love! v2

Sar

I love these things. They're probably terrible for me, but they're not bad for a snack or a quick breakfast thing I can eat in the car on the way to class.

toaster-scrambles-bacon-sauage.jpg

NEED THESE.

I love it when I go to bed at night and it's raining hard outside and I can just listen to the rain. I sleep with my window open every night because I like it to be as cold as possible in the room so I can work out a normal temperature with my ridiculous amounts of body heat.

I also love that today I made myself a lunch that was tasty AND gluten free. That's just completely crazy. It was a tuna melt, and it was good.

Oh, and I also love shopping at Iceland. I bought 4 pizzas, some tiny chicken kievs and some turkey dinosaurs. I live off frozen stuff because I rarely cook, so whatever I buy needs to last me. Every time I go in though I see so much stuff I really want to get but can't because I'm dieting and being really strong about it. Speaking of that, there's a Krispy Kreme stall in the Tesco here that's just waiting for me to get to my target size.

I think the underlying problem is you're letting the internet get to you in the first place. While the block button alleviates some symptoms, you, sir, need a fat hit of wax and a cup of give no fuck.

And now because of the function, I don't have to give a fuck. Consider cup empty..