Things that you love! v2

Sar

On Friday night I saw DragonForce and Kamelot play at the Agora. Awesome show, but half of DragonForce's set the one guitarist was absent due to food poisoning earlier in the day. They put on a wicked show nonetheless, complete with a speed metal cover of the Johnny Cash song Ring of Fire. Also, the dorkiest mosh pit I have ever seen..

Music! I never cease to be impressed with how much variety of it there is, and how wonderful it can make one feel ~

Such respect for all the musicians out there. If I hadn't already found my own passions, I would love to pursue such a lovely and feel-invoking form of art ;D

• Like 1

This weekend has been pretty exciting. On Friday my new Kindle Fire came in, and I came out. Yesterday I installed the Google Play store on my Kindle, practically unlocking it. My uncle and cousin came up from Kentucky to go with Dad and I to a holiday metal festival featuring local bands. The metal was continuous, and there were mosh pits aplenty. Hell, the frontman from Deadiron was moshing during their set! And of course, today is the study day for exams this week. What a weekend.

This weekend has been pretty exciting. On Friday my new Kindle Fire came in, and I came out. Yesterday I installed the Google Play store on my Kindle, practically unlocking it. My uncle and cousin came up from Kentucky to go with Dad and I to a holiday metal festival featuring local bands. The metal was continuous, and there were mosh pits aplenty. Hell, the frontman from Deadiron was moshing during their set! And of course, today is the study day for exams this week. What a weekend.

Less interesting parts:

I fell asleep in a Skype call with him.