Things that you hate! v2

Sar

My roommate.

He hasn't bothered to look for a job, learn how to drive, nor apply to any uni (there's TWO in town, he can go to one of them). All he cares about is getting high and food, and he whined at me to go make dinner. He doesn't cook and barely cleans up his dishes. All he does is play on his xbone or watch anime.

The worst part is that my father won't kick him out of the house because he doesn't want some barely legal teen to be out on the street without a house.

16 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

My roommate.

He hasn't bothered to look for a job, learn how to drive, nor apply to any uni (there's TWO in town, he can go to one of them). All he cares about is getting high and food, and he whined at me to go make dinner. He doesn't cook and barely cleans up his dishes. All he does is play on his xbone or watch anime.

The worst part is that my father won't kick him out of the house because he doesn't want some barely legal teen to be out on the street without a house.

This is enough to warrant kicking him out.

All jokes aside, I think your Dad is right with this one, but he(your roommate) might need to experience a day or two sleep in the streets before he realizes what's good for 'em. In college I had a roommate like that last semester (he was a freshman), and was then forced to work in retail instead of graphic design: what he came to school for.

33 minutes ago, Silo said:

This is enough to warrant kicking him out.

All jokes aside, I think your Dad is right with this one, but he(your roommate) might need to experience a day or two sleep in the streets before he realizes what's good for 'em. In college I had a roommate like that last semester (he was a freshman), and was then forced to work in retail instead of graphic design: what he came to school for.

I wish he would just get up off his ass and try and do SOMETHING or just leave

Being ignored by my so-called "friends", but see them carry on conversations with others in the same circle.

Those who come into a group chat just to talk to one or few people and ignore everyone else, or act like they don't exist.

People who call me their friend just to use me as a messenger, or for their drama with others.

Getting repeatedly told by people that I say and do certain things constantly when they or others do the same things as well, and getting disowned for it despite them being hypocrites.

Shit makes me lose my motivation to talk to people anymore, or even care about friendship anymore.

• Like 1

Working on the largest lump of written work for my course.

The entire thing is more like a report if anything and goes on for 17 pages (could have been less without stupid formatting that is required) and I have to have it done by today.

The truly hated bit is it is one of the few bits of work that needs a bibliography doing in Harvard style.

I understand at degree level they are needed but on a level 3 course it's a bit much to ask for. I can't be arsed doing inline stuff like a science journal does it so I've just chucked relevant references off google scholar into the bibliography.

I'm not quoting anything from them, just using them to prove I researched for this report so I should be good in regards to plagiarism. 

23 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

Getting blocked from a facebook post simply because I presented an argument that somebody didn't like. It popped up in my news feed because I'm friends with the person who liked the post, so I decided to chime in, but because I didn't know the OP, nor was I friends with him, I was outright told that my opinion on the issue was meaningless, then about a minute later, I could no longer view the post. Shit like that just reassures my hatred for social media, because it doesn't even feel social to me, it just seems like there's always tension between people, and nobody has anything in common with each other anymore, unless you agree with them on everything. Yeah, I was that random stranger dude who just posted a differing opinion and side to an argument on some guy's wall, but that doesn't mean you had to disregard my post completely, because you didn't like what I had to say? That honestly made me feel abandoned, especially when I couldn't even view the post anymore to further justify my position on the particular issue. I just don't like not being understood, especially in a manner of being disowned like that. Oh for fuck's sake! I'm probably making a big deal about this, like I do with everything, because I don't know how to not let something stop bothering me.

Well, retards do be retards. I can understand the view that to him you're just a random and thus irrelevant but that really shouldn't be a hindrance to an intellectual discussion, evidently they weren't interested in that though. Their response seems to be an unfortunately common one amongst our generation, blind dismissal of differing viewpoints instead of open discussion with those you disagree with. It's retarded.

OT: Our generation is retarded and Facebook's impact on our social structure has been nothing but cancerous. Fuck Mark Zuckerberg.

• Like 1

People that compare AIDS to cancer to pretend AIDS is not inextricably linked to MSM and the community surrounding them. And people that are clueless about AIDS in general.

"Anybody can get AIDS and anybody can get cancer. Are you saying cancer is a gay issue too?"

No, Mr. Probably-Had-An-Awful-Sex-Education-Class, I am not. I am saying the way HIV is transferred from person to person predisposes MSM, especially gay men, to developing both HIV and AIDS, and the blatant rejection of governments and a vast majority of individuals to rush to any calls to help because ew, gay people had sex didn't just make it worse on those with the disease, it linked homophobia and the gay community to the issue.

And, just so you know, there is such a thing as AIDS-related cancer that, guess-fucking-what, tends to impact MSM. Cancer isn't one thing. There are some cancers that are issues for mostly gay men because they are MSM, especially those with AIDS.

I wish education on AIDS and its history was better, and just sex ed in general too. At least I wouldn't see things like that so often.

Also, where the fuck does that come from? I've heard it many times in the past few years.

The fact that I go have a shower, just to go to work the next day and sweat all over my clean skin again. And maybe even get rained on. I hate the fact that you have to KEEP showering and washing your hair, and for WHAT?! It just gets dirty again in 2 days! I wish it was one of those things that you did once and never had to do again.

3 minutes ago, Fantasma said:

roast him with lemon and onions

*gags a little*

he chased me out of my room, but then he made the mistake of going back to the bathroom.  i blasted him with spray and now he's crawling up and down the hallway in his death throes... though knowing these guys that could take a while.  ;n;

58 minutes ago, Gator said:

*gags a little*

he chased me out of my room, but then he made the mistake of going back to the bathroom.  i blasted him with spray and now he's crawling up and down the hallway in his death throes... though knowing these guys that could take a while.  ;n;

You could alternatively just burn down the house.

• Like 3

On 5/22/2017 at 5:22 AM, [null] said:

Well, retards do be retards. I can understand the view that to him you're just a random and thus irrelevant but that really shouldn't be a hindrance to an intellectual discussion, evidently they weren't interested in that though. Their response seems to be an unfortunately common one amongst our generation, blind dismissal of differing viewpoints instead of open discussion with those you disagree with. It's retarded.

OT: Our generation is retarded and Facebook's impact on our social structure has been nothing but cancerous. Fuck Mark Zuckerberg.

Social media has turned my parents into teenagers again; my mom literally takes her girl fights to facebook, with the passive-aggressive posts and gossiping among other people, like as if they're high-schoolers all over again. To be honest, social media is fucking boring to me; seeing the same shit every day makes me want to go nuts.

Adderall makes me wired as hell and exhausted at the same time. It does nothing to help my concentration or motivation.

On 5/22/2017 at 7:23 PM, MalletFace said:

People that compare AIDS to cancer to pretend AIDS is not inextricably linked to MSM and the community surrounding them. And people that are clueless about AIDS in general.

https://www.gnc.com/msm/156213.html?cgid=msm ?????

i hate that this is my last day off.  i get 4, but it don't feel like enough.  i've been sick the whole time, and thanks to that i haven't gotten anything done.  i'm still sick, tired, can't stop coughing and sniffling.  work is gonna be hell and i don't wanna go.  i'm just gonna throw a tantrum and lay on the floor

• Like 1

shitty internet/lag

All I've been trying to do this week is clear The Nighthold raid in WoW on heroic for an achievement that [probably] ends next week and every time I get into a group either my internet decides to stop working or the server lags so bad I can't do anything

On 5/24/2017 at 10:57 PM, MalletFace said:

Men who have sex with men

A bunch of health organizations just drop it in without explaining it in their stuff so I assumed it was a common thing. My apologies.

Honestly I've only ever seen it used at HIV clinics

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Augmented Husky said:

way too much anxiety running about due to having too much caffeine here and then -__-

Doesn't caffeine make you feel all jumpy and shit, like the littlest touches, visuals, and sounds startle you? Like, sometimes when somebody coughs or closes a door, especially when I'm lying down, I get like a brief shock through my head that instantly fully awakens me, like I feel the attack of the sound hit me, and I feel paranoid and vulnerable afterwards, like as if it has traumatizing after-effects that lingers for a few seconds/minutes, similar to someone scaring the shit out of you; it's weird. It's also similar to those jumps you get when you're about to fall asleep. I hate that shit, and caffeine just aggravates it. Clonazepam doesn't even block it, even though it's suppose to function as a CNS suppressant.

• Like 1

this girl at my work, and the supervisor whose ass she likes to kiss.  both are equally lazy, two-faced, and tend to treat anyone "beneath" them like garbage.

the snotty little glorified cashier waits until the supervisor and i are walking toward the door, making sure i am within earshot (me already off the clock, about to head home; supervisor just happens to be headed the same direction) and calls to the supervisor to say "did you see the floor?"  so the supervisor looks at it, there are now customers walking in and out of the store constantly and sun is shining directly on the floor of the front entrance, highlighting every little piece of dirt or dust tracked in by customers over the past hour since the store has opened.  and she tells me i should start sweeping and mopping the front end

twice a night now because there's "trash everywhere".  and by "trash everywhere", she means "it's slightly dusty from having been walked on", but of course it must just be me not doing my job right.

i didn't say anything, and i am just gonna pretend i didn't hear any of it.  there's only ONE small window of time during my night at which it's even possible or acceptable to sweep/mop the front end, and that is when i do it.  it's ridiculous to expect me to stand by the front door and clean the floor again every time someone walks in, especially when i've got a thousand other things to do.  you don't just mop the entrance when there are customers going in and out, or any time directly before the store opens--or around break times, or the times people are coming in on other shifts, for that matter.  that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard, and if either of these lazy asses had ever mopped a floor in their lives, they'd know why.  not to mention you have a daytime maintenance person who can take care of the front end if customers mess it up that badly  jfc

if the supervisor remembers that she even said this and insists on it, i'm bringing it up with the store manager because i'm sick and tired of her trying to pile extra work on me (including stuff that's not my job) and then telling me that i need to manage my time better when i end up going home late. 

and that little shit who doesn't do her own work but loves to busy herself with pointing out how everyone else does theirs can go jump off a damn cliff.  heard a rumor she was going to be replaced...  if only it were true.

Every single hour that I slept I wish I wouldn't have slept. My sleep was so restless, riddled with constant dreams, sometimes not so pleasant dreams. Constantly woke up during day and night, wishing I would have kept sleeping but at the same time wishing I would have waken up because my sleep was so restless. At some points the border between reality and a dream was in jeopardy and I just wanted to either wake up tired or keep myself at a long uninterrupted state of sleep instead of being stuck in this weird twilight zone. Sadly, there wasn't a time when I got a long streak of real sleep I deserved and now 14 hours later I managed to get up, ashamed and still feeling tired because the quality of the sleep was so terrible. Not like this! 

3 hours ago, Gator said:

this girl at my work, and the supervisor whose ass she likes to kiss.  both are equally lazy, two-faced, and tend to treat anyone "beneath" them like garbage.

Reveal hidden contents

the snotty little glorified cashier waits until the supervisor and i are walking toward the door, making sure i am within earshot (me already off the clock, about to head home; supervisor just happens to be headed the same direction) and calls to the supervisor to say "did you see the floor?"  so the supervisor looks at it, there are now customers walking in and out of the store constantly and sun is shining directly on the floor of the front entrance, highlighting every little piece of dirt or dust tracked in by customers over the past hour since the store has opened.  and she tells me i should start sweeping and mopping the front end

twice a night now because there's "trash everywhere".  and by "trash everywhere", she means "it's slightly dusty from having been walked on", but of course it must just be me not doing my job right.

i didn't say anything, and i am just gonna pretend i didn't hear any of it.  there's only ONE small window of time during my night at which it's even possible or acceptable to sweep/mop the front end, and that is when i do it.  it's ridiculous to expect me to stand by the front door and clean the floor again every time someone walks in, especially when i've got a thousand other things to do.  you don't just mop the entrance when there are customers going in and out, or any time directly before the store opens--or around break times, or the times people are coming in on other shifts, for that matter.  that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard, and if either of these lazy asses had ever mopped a floor in their lives, they'd know why.  not to mention you have a daytime maintenance person who can take care of the front end if customers mess it up that badly  jfc

if the supervisor remembers that she even said this and insists on it, i'm bringing it up with the store manager because i'm sick and tired of her trying to pile extra work on me (including stuff that's not my job) and then telling me that i need to manage my time better when i end up going home late. 

and that little shit who doesn't do her own work but loves to busy herself with pointing out how everyone else does theirs can go jump off a damn cliff.  heard a rumor she was going to be replaced...  if only it were true.

push them both off a cliff

become the new supervisor. Get superior pay for doing absolutely nothing

• Like 2

I woke up this morning with the tip of my right pinky being numb. At first, I thought it was a circulation issue, however, it's not gone away since this morning. It feels just like the local anesthetics you get at the dentist. I'm hoping it's just a mosquito or other insect bite causing pressure around the area.

4 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

I woke up this morning with the tip of my right pinky being numb. At first, I thought it was a circulation issue, however, it's not gone away since this morning. It feels just like the local anesthetics you get at the dentist. I'm hoping it's just a mosquito or other insect bite causing pressure around the area.

You....should probably get that checked if it continues tomorrow. That actually could be serious.

1 hour ago, Tsuujou said:

You....should probably get that checked if it continues tomorrow. That actually could be serious.

I might have gotten bitten by an insect while asleep, or, burned my finger. I remember dealing with hot food out of the microwave last night, but I can't remember if the hot bowl came into contact with my hand specifically my pinky long enough to affect it to the point that it is now, since I'm pretty use to burning myself when handling food out of the microwave all the time.

Driving out of my mom's neighborhood I get stuck behind this ford SUV that goes 5mph... stops at every speed bump then rolls slowly over. Just literally taking her time. Stops at the main 2-lane road. Sits there for a minute, not moving. I finally honk at her and she turns left and sticks her head out of her lowered window, a fat, red-faced, half her teeth missing redneck. As stereotypical as you would expect. Tells me to go fuck myself.

Thus begins a back and forth where I'm telling her to go fucking die, using the words fuck, fat, redneck, white trash, stupid, bitch, fuck off, and other fun things, and she always has to reply. Fun times. Finally drive away.

Seems the world just keeps getting angrier and angrier.

People that think it is okay to hit their kids. People that know it is not okay to hit their kids but do it anyway. People that hit their kids and pretend they don't. People that hit their kids and brag about it. People that hit their kids and blame the kid. People that hit their kids and blame a drug. People that hit their kids and blame other people. People that hit their kids while attempting to avoid making marks. People that have no problem hitting their kids and making marks. People that "only" spank their kids. People that would never really spank their kids and only "tap." People that think spanking their kids is often too little. People that use belts to hit their kids. People that use sticks to hit their kids. People that use whatever they can grab at the moment to hit their kids. People that look at a small person that has no physical, emotional, or judicial way to defend themselves from being hit by a person society trusts to care for them and decide the best recourse for being made upset by them is to hit them. People that do this that would take issue with the same situation happening to them as an adult.

People that hit their kids. In any way. Period.

I also hate that this

usa.png

is a map of where in the United States it is not okay to hit an adult unless you can make a reasonable case that maintaining whichever of your rights or the rights of others the state cares about depended on it because adults do not think it is okay to hit adults, and that this

usa.png

is a map of where in the United States it is okay to hit a child in some way for one reason or another if you are their caretaker/guardian/whatever because adults think it is okay to hit kids.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

I'm telling her to go fucking die, using the words fuck, fat, redneck, white trash, stupid, bitch, fuck off, and other fun things

1489521975432.gif.7cae1d65eea7efe09832dbedd6be0152.gif

17 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Seems the world just keeps getting angrier and angrier.

probably because people like you keep breeding

• Like 1

I hate it when I have a bath, and happen to forget to shut the bathroom window (seriously, we DON'T NEED the bathroom window open but my parents keep it open), and a gigantic moth comes in, and dives into my bath water before I'm finished. Then I have to have a shower-bath to finish (not to mention clean myself off all over again in case any cells from the moth got on me at all)

1 hour ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I hate it when I have a bath, and happen to forget to shut the bathroom window (seriously, we DON'T NEED the bathroom window open but my parents keep it open), and a gigantic moth comes in, and dives into my bath water before I'm finished. Then I have to have a shower-bath to finish (not to mention clean myself off all over again in case any cells from the moth got on me at all)

0ad9202a63079d31b6ac7bf7c671d1fe.jpg.93b696f99ccf05677fdd2051aa7359ab.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/29/2017 at 3:33 PM, Victor-933 said:

probably because people like you keep breeding

Don't worry, your looser ass won't be breeding anytime soon either.

3 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

(not to mention clean myself off all over again in case any cells from the moth got on me at all)

That's some serious OCD level shit going on there. Probably nothing to worry about.

45 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Don't worry, your looser ass won't be breeding anytime soon either.

I'm not sure if you think he was jabbing at you just for funsies, but his point was that it's ironic that you complain about the world getting angrier immediately after telling a story about how you escalated a frustrating situation by losing your temper and lashing out.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

It's ok, being a moth isn't transmissible or anything.

• Like 2

Being stared at by kids is kinda like being beaten up by a ghost - it hurts, but if you try and fight back in kind, it has no effect because their current biological state doesn't allow them to be affected. So, you just have to lie there and take it, and wait for it to be over.

You'll say, but Alex! Take out your piercings and put on some normal clothes, and kids won't stare at you!

This is while I'm wearing my WORK CLOTHES. Kids just fucking stare at me and they haven't developed enough cognitively to know they have to be SUBTLE about it. I wish I had the balls to call them out or something, but again, their brains haven't developed to the extent that they're able to process that yet. Gotta just lie there and take it.

how hard it is to get in touch with the freaking dmv.  this is, like, the 4th failed attempt to schedule a driver's license test.  can't call on weekends, have to call at a certain time in the morning, have to be prepared to be on hold for at least an hour (which is laughable, because my phone doesn't stay alive for that long)...  i'd be better off just walking there and trying to schedule in person.  which is what i'm gonna have to do if i can't get hold of them tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, Gator said:

how hard it is to get in touch with the freaking dmv.  this is, like, the 4th failed attempt to schedule a driver's license test.  can't call on weekends, have to call at a certain time in the morning, have to be prepared to be on hold for at least an hour (which is laughable, because my phone doesn't stay alive for that long)...  i'd be better off just walking there and trying to schedule in person.  which is what i'm gonna have to do if i can't get hold of them tomorrow morning.

In our local drivers' test centre, they had so many members of staff leaving and so many students wanting appointments, it got to the point where students had to book 6 months in advance! I mean, I had already passed my test long before that time so I couldn't relate B|

2 minutes ago, Wax said:

In our local drivers' test centre, they had so many members of staff leaving and so many students wanting appointments, it got to the point where students had to book 6 months in advance! I mean, I had already passed my test long before that time so I couldn't relate B|

holy christ

i hope that's not the case; i'll freaking forget how to drive again by that time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gator said:

holy christ

i hope that's not the case; i'll freaking forget how to drive again by that time.

I'm sure you'll be fine. The problem in my town was only because my test centre was so small, but had lots and lots of people wanting tests. Good luck!