How do you think you will die

Snagged

1 minute ago, GarthTheWereWolf said:

Cancer

But not just any cancer....

SUPER CANCER

4Z7hcsr.gif

Probably caused from being around furries too much... or not drinking enough orange juice.

I dunno

and yes I fully intend to die while wearing a bad-ass red cape

Too much cringe anything will give you cancer. I think FRETV has already radiated a good (un)healthy dose of cancer into me too so it's a matter of race which will get me first: heart failing or cancer eating me alive

9 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Surrounded by money and women?

10 minutes ago, Recel said:

You should stop reading the forums before going to sleep.

Joking aside, though, I did read that the two most common places to die of heart failure are in bed (while trying to get up in the morning) and on the toilet (trying to stand up from it). Both can put an inordinate and sudden amount of stress on the heart after a period of inactivity. At least the toilet makes for easy clean-up work for the people that find you...

I know I will die of cancer in my older years. 

Which probably explains why I'm willing to participate in dangerous activities. Because I know that I'm supposed to die in the future not in the present. So really I'm technically invincible in a strange way. 

• Like 1

I was told that I was born with a hole in my heart that lets all of the sadness in. Or some of the blood flow backwards, honestly I wasn't paying too much attention, but one of those can result in eventual heart failure or stroke. More likely a self inflicted injury from one of my projects, falling asleep at the wrong time, or cancer.

Whatever the case I intend for my death to be a major inconvenience and source of embarrassment for as many people as possible.

This thread reminds me that I really should throw a will together now that I have a few holdings. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jtrekkie said:

I was told that I was born with a hole in my heart that lets all of the sadness in. Or some of the blood flow backwards, honestly I wasn't paying too much attention, but one of those can result in eventual heart failure or stroke. More likely a self inflicted injury from one of my projects, falling asleep at the wrong time, or cancer.

Whatever the case I intend for my death to be a major inconvenience and source of embarrassment for as many people as possible. 

3 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Make sure its an ocean of magma too. Something interesting.

Maybe an ocean of Stride gum.

Or an ocean of really really shitty knockoff Chinese action figures.

You have to post a thread about it first.

Then tell everyone you're leaving the fandom forever. 

Then come back 20 minutes later. 

With Stride gum. 

• Like 2

To be honest I feel like my health isn't terribly good and I could see myself having a neurodegenerative disease such as alzheimers when I get older (I don't know if my DiD would hasten it or slow it), heart failure as it seems to not be the best, or liver failure quite possibly.

Hopefully I will live to be atleast 60, though I need to be careful with my current job (driving for hours every day, being on telephone poles also carrying power, being in hot attics, under houses, and just the fact that I nearly get heat exhaustion on a weekly basis).

I don't see myself dying as a victim of violence, I am not particularly vunerable in that regard.

• Like 1

Probably the same way every other shmuck like me does. Uneventful, unsurprising, and probably alone.

I bet I'll die in a car accident or of some kind of heart disease. At MOST I might just get shot by someone, but I don't think that will happen. I'd honestly hope it's just a massive explosion that vaporizes me in an instant or someone point blanks me with a high powered rifle without me knowing it. Please just make it quick. I don't want to see anything coming. lol

• Like 1

Having cheated death several times already, most people in my life now agree I will live to be a bitter angry old man who just refuses to die till like 100+

Normally I wouldn't entertain the thought but given the odds so far it seems likely, unless Poseidon finally succeeds in claiming me.

• Like 4

Hopefully peacefully in my sleep or something extremely quick like hit by a car or falling to my death, 

I've had nightmares, and uh, real life experiences of dying and trying to fight my own body for life, so given the chance I wouldnt randomly let go.

Im not expecting it anytime soon since it would be cool to accomplish more, but at the same time, I feel like I could die happy anytime.

What happens after that is beyond me but I never fear the idea of death or after much

2 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

I was told that I was born with a hole in my heart that lets all of the sadness in.

Omg dude thats weird...

I was told the same thing, like idk when I was a fetus they thought I had a hole in my heart and one leg...said I shouldve been aborted, none of that turned real except the slight indentation in my chest

Should we ponder the similar metaphorical significance of that?

• Like 1

In reality, I might accidentally huff too much arsenic when I'm painting.

But in serious reality, It'll either be of old age, or a heart attack because I'm stressed 24/7. My eating habits and exercise are on its way to being *much* better, so my "death" wont have anything to do with weight.