• No
  2. 2. Hate milk?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Checkbox?

• Yes
    • Gay

f4aa0d753c2c8e5b2b269cd0df186fb952482735

So I understand all of you warm blooded types and the fish like milk. What the heck? Some warm, white, watery stuff that you get out of a cow probably. Maybe a horse. You'd think all of you are cats or something.

Anyway, I did some quick checking and I estimate the furry population drinks at least 1.2 million gallons of milk yearly based on the approximate furry population of 2011. That is a lot of milk, probably to much to drink. I, personally, don't see the appeal. Unless it's in cake. Cake is good. Now discuss your favorite thing to do with milk, because drinking it obviously isn't the only thing.

Also my like/post ratio was nearly one until I posted this.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

I'm immortal and I like to fight to the death.

You just lost. 

If I lost, that would mean I'm dead. Therefore I too am immortal, or at least undead. But if we're both immortal this can never be settled.

I propose that we wait it out, and whoever dies last brings cake to the other's funeral.

8 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

If I lost, that would mean I'm dead. Therefore I too am immortal, or at least undead. But if we're both immortal this can never be settled.

I propose that we wait it out, and whoever dies last brings cake to the other's funeral.

My cakes are better than yours.

You lose again. 

For the past few years, I've drank pretty much nothing but Goat's Milk, from this farm up in PA, that they sell at a farmer's market that's close to me. It's just amazing, sweet, and a bit tangy, not homogenized. This has caused me to one day want to have goats. Oh, and adding chocolate is also amazing. But I still drink cow's milk as well, just not as much. Some neighbors of my parents up in Michigan are raising Yaks, but I have never had Yak's milk, though would be curious to try this; there's a few yak's milk cheeses out there, but it's hard to find. All in all, a fan of dairy, here.

~

One thing I do not understand is almond milk. I tried it a few times, and it seemed like faintly flavored water, but I figured, het, it's got a ton of protein, and hardly any fay, so yay! But I was wrong. It had hardly any protein, and was pretty much nutritionally useless. I mean, I think for the costs of 6 single almonds, you'd get the same protein as a large glass of almond milk.

i didn't think i liked milk until i tried goat milk.  that is where it's at.  but it's mad expensive, so i usually do almond milk instead because that's what my grandma buys and the less i have to buy separately, the better.  Sometimes i do buy whole cow milk if i feel like the almond milk isn't cutting it, because sometimes it just doesn't.  i won't usually drink the cow milk by itself, but i need something for cereal, smoothies, baking, cooking, and making chocolate milk.  also if i ever have cake or cookies, milk is the necessary accompaniment.  i do occasionally drink the almond milk by itself.  when i have goat milk, i find it hard not to drink a glass of it every day until it's gone tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Battlechili said:

Is this guy, like, Filthy Frank lite?

He occasionally does videos with Frank, but his own videos are talking about shit he found on Kickstarter, Unboxing shitty fan mail, calling other YouTubers out for their bullshit, and Food Reviews from within a sewer.

1 hour ago, Gator said:

i didn't think i liked milk until i tried goat milk.  that is where it's at.  but it's mad expensive, so i usually do almond milk instead because that's what my grandma buys and the less i have to buy separately, the better.  Sometimes i do buy whole cow milk if i feel like the almond milk isn't cutting it, because sometimes it just doesn't.  i won't usually drink the cow milk by itself, but i need something for cereal, smoothies, baking, cooking, and making chocolate milk.  also if i ever have cake or cookies, milk is the necessary accompaniment.  i do occasionally drink the almond milk by itself.  when i have goat milk, i find it hard not to drink a glass of it every day until it's gone tbh

Yep, the cost of goat's milk makes me ration it out...I pay $7 for a half gallon, and buy one a week. Odd,I don't make much money, but do like to buy foods and such that I like, and find healthy.

• Like 1