The Big Ass Phoenix Collab Thread

DevilBear

HELLO FURRIENDS.

So, we have lots of artists on this forum. Lots of original characters, lots of different styles and lots of variation. So, I thought it would be fun to do a giant collaboration image to celebrate our differences and bring us all just a little closer together. Everyone is welcome, but this is a fur serious thread and you need to pawsitively put furth your best effurts if you would like to join in!

Here's a basic rundown of how it will work. I will be responsible for the execution of this project. I will have the master file saved as a .png to preserve the image quality.

• You can use whatever program you want to add your 'sona to the picture, but please save it as a .png as it is widely supported.
  • These will be full body drawings. (If you want to do just a head, put it in a Futurama style jar or something)
  • When you are done adding your character, post it up here! Then please send me the master (either via PM or through dicksword) so I may save a copy and pass it on.
  • It may start to get crowded, so please no fuck off huge characters. Use the size of those already drawn to gauge yours.
  • Also, if at all possible save your character as its own layer, and in a separate file, just in case anything happens, we can add it back.
  • If the image fills up, we can start a new one. No biggy yo.

TO JOIN UP!

1. Please post your intentions to join up here.
  2. You will be added to the queue. Not in any particular order. We're all busy, basically the next person with nothing to do will add their piece.
  3. You have 24 hours, plus or minus, to add your piece to the collab. So, if you aren't ready, let someone who is take it. 24 hours should be plenty of time if you have a solid idea of what you want to do.

PROTIP- Get a jump on the pack and start drawing your character right now. That way when you get the master you can just drag and drop it. This works best if you are using a program which allows for layered work such as SAI, Photoshop, Krita, Sketchbook, etc. MS PAINT DOES NOT ALLOW FOR LAYERS.

I will start the image process here this evening. When it is done, I will send it to the first furson who is ready to add their bit.

If you would like in, and you either lack the means to draw your character or there is another reason you cannot join (it's a paper drawing, whatever), send me a PM and I will try to accommodate you.

HAPPY POSTING.

The List of Furticipants Thus Far

1. DevilBear
  2. Sidewalk Surfboard
  3. Enigma
  4. Endless/Nameless
  5. DevilishlyHandsome49
  6. Catilda Lady
  7. Vitaly
  8. WolfnightV4X1
  9. DrGravitas
  10. GarthTheWerewolf
  11. Moogle
  12. Victor-933
  13. Joel
  14. Vaer
  15. FenrirDarkWolf
  16. Galaxy Meow
  17. RabbitHead
  18. Miss Fleece
  19. Vae
  20. Jerry
  21. Hewge
  22. Kosha
  23. Shiy0
  24. Pastry Of Apathy
  25. Pignog
  26. MuttButt
  27. Willow
  28. ArielMT
  29. Caledonian
  30. Osrik
  31. JTrekkie
  32. Johanna Waya

CURRENT PICTURE HAVER DUDE
Me

CURRENT PROGRESS

PThing.png.7d0b1f09303c4b9d34dfd211708f5203.png

• Like 11

3 hours ago, DevilBear said:

FURRIENDS

fur serious

pawsitively

furth

effurts

furson

Furticipants 

I'm gonna hurt you.

Seriously, though, if I can be a lazy piece of shit and use something I've already drawn then I'd be down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

I'm gonna hurt you.

Seriously, though, if I can be a lazy piece of shit and use something I've already drawn then I'd be down.

If you want to...

Errr... to the latter half. Please don't hurt me I bruise easily. Moogle has it right now. As soon as they're done, if you want it just send me a PM.

Damn, I wish I could draw. Writing just won't work here. Huh, maybe somebody can draw a quick fossa, in exchange for...er...well. I'm broke, but maybe some writing? My eternal gratitude? Some wet, sloppy dog-kisses?

A friendly fur may be drawing an avi or pic for me, here, so maybe I can use that?

3 hours ago, Pignog said:

ill contribute a soviet cat in a t-34.. i might be persuaded to draw a couple close furredns joining me on the tank if they decide they dont want to draw themselves

Please put me on the tank!

I don't have drawing skills but I can make a cucumber gulag like nobody's business.

• Like 1

I'd like in as well, please.

1 hour ago, DevilBear said:

You're going to have to shrink it :c phoenix doesnt like big pics i guess.

There should be no limit on uploaded images' dimensions (just size: 10 MB), but anything over 1000x750 in either dimension is automatically scaled down before being embedded in the thread, and you should be able to get the full-res image by clicking on it.

• Like 1

Just now, Rabbit Head said:

I REALLY want in on this, man. 

Send me the thing while there is still room!

10 minutes ago, Vaer said:

This looks awesome. I want in on this. =w=

done and done. I have to fix one little thing then I'll send it to... Well, whoever has the quickest turn around time.

Ok so we have plenty of people interested. More than I thought would be to be perfectly frank with you. So I'll have to put some kind of order to our little project, eh? Turn around time is always going to take precedent over your turn so have an idea of what you want to draw and some free time :D

@Catilda Lily has the master right now. (never mind I just got it back. Thanks!)
@Pignog what you want to draw is awesome but will take a while so I'll leave it up to you to let me know when you're free

@PastryOfApathy lemme know when you're free.

@WolfNightV4X1 You'll be near the top but I will send it to whoever is available first.
@willow same to you. Seeing as how you're a mod YOU GET NO SPECIAL RIGHTS TO CUT THE LINE GET TO THE... well, near the front.
@MuttButt You're also up there.
@Vaer @Rabbit Head @Vitaly thats the order for you guys more or less. Did I miss anyone? (except hey Vitaly you were up there before all these scrubs you gon' take that!?)

29 minutes ago, Kosha said:

Question: Does this really need to be done digitally?

No of course not. Feel free to draw something traditionally. It just needs to be transferred digitally to work with the .png file.

if you don't have a program to "cut out" your drawing I'll gladly do it for you.

1 minute ago, DevilBear said:

No of course not. Feel free to draw something traditionally. It just needs to be transferred digitally to work with the .png file.

if you don't have a program to "cut out" your drawing I'll gladly do it for you.

Thanks, add me then.