I HATE The Things You Like >:[

Toshabi

I HATE these people. Just the other day, some asswipe had the NERVE to post how much they enjoy some faggot ass spiderman movie on MY facebook wall. I swear to fucking god, only ignorant pieces of movie industry shitheaps like movies like that. I mean, FUCK that shit, it's NOTHING like the original comics or cartoons that I enjoyed as a kid. And here they are, posting on my timeline, talking about how much they enjoyed that Amazing Spiderman movie with their friends even though THAT MOVIE IS FUCKING GARBAGE AND FUCKING TERRIBLE IN EVERY FUCKING W AY POSSIBLE AND NO ONE CAN ENJOY SHIT LIKE THAT!

I laid it on him hard and ridiculed him for how fucking stupid he was for liking that shit. I pointed out EVERY flaw with the movie, all the technical glitches and even linked them reviews on rotton tomatoes showing them how awful that movie was. OH oh oh, and he has the fucking nerve to say "To each their own. WE LIKED IT!". That's pretty much saying "Yeah you're right and I'm fucking retarded but I'm too afraid to admit it". Grow some fucking balls you lower class faggot and admit that you're a degenerate and have no taste when it comes to movies.

I seriously cannot stand shits like this and it fucking CLAWS AT MY FUCKING MIND knowing people can enjoy inferior forms of entertainment. It's cancerous people like this why movie industries are comfortable with pumping out shit because YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GULL TO ENJOY WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT MOVIES!

FUCK THESE PEOPLE!

• Like 1

Your own fault for using Facebook. Silly Toshabi.

OH. OH. LOOK AT THIS GUY. HAH. YEAH well you know what? I am AWARE of how shitty facebook is. But I'm going to stay on there anyways because I'm just waiting for them to topple over so I can hop over to google+. 

Wow they shouldnt be posting things on your facebook timeline, rude.

It's okay. If I don't set them straight and weigh in on my opinion with every mention of said lower-class entertainment, who will?

Thats why i don't have people on facebook that suck

Every single one of my facebook friends is only interested in things i like

or they post enough sexy picture of their stripper quality buttcheeks for me to not care about what inane hobbirs they have

I HATE these people. Just the other day, some asswipe had the NERVE to post how much they enjoy some faggot ass spiderman movie on MY facebook wall. I swear to fucking god, only ignorant pieces of movie industry shitheaps like movies like that. I mean, FUCK that shit, it's NOTHING like the original comics or cartoons that I enjoyed as a kid. And here they are, posting on my timeline, talking about how much they enjoyed that Amazing Spiderman movie with their friends even though THAT MOVIE IS FUCKING GARBAGE AND FUCKING TERRIBLE IN EVERY FUCKING W AY POSSIBLE AND NO ONE CAN ENJOY SHIT LIKE THAT!

I laid it on him hard and ridiculed him for how fucking stupid he was for liking that shit. I pointed out EVERY flaw with the movie, all the technical glitches and even linked them reviews on rotton tomatoes showing them how awful that movie was. OH oh oh, and he has the fucking nerve to say "To each their own. WE LIKED IT!". That's pretty much saying "Yeah you're right and I'm fucking retarded but I'm too afraid to admit it". Grow some fucking balls you lower class faggot and admit that you're a degenerate and have no taste when it comes to movies.

I seriously cannot stand shits like this and it fucking CLAWS AT MY FUCKING MIND knowing people can enjoy inferior forms of entertainment. It's cancerous people like this why movie industries are comfortable with pumping out shit because YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GULL TO ENJOY WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT MOVIES!

FUCK THESE PEOPLE!

OH. OH. LOOK AT THIS GUY. HAH. YEAH well you know what? I am AWARE of how shitty facebook is. But I'm going to stay on there anyways because I'm just waiting for them to topple over so I can hop over to google+. 

It's okay. If I don't set them straight and weigh in on my opinion with every mention of said lower-class entertainment, who will?

no u