What does your 'sona sound like?

Azu

You know in Metroid Fusion? When the boss Serris dies and his head starts spinning before reverting back to an X? A lot like that. 

Except thats not what I'd imagine my fursona sounds like. Because I don't have one. 

That's me. That's what I sound like.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DevilBear said:

A definite Southern accent, but one not easily placed. Deep, but not quite a bass. Authoritative but approachable. Smooth like molasses, yet there's a bit of a throaty growl to it.

What I'm saying is, his voice is aural sex.

kinky

Lucky's voice would likely be deep, but not in the "oh my god bend me over" way. More like the "I'm not putting up with your shit and here's why" way. Unless he reads something written particularly poorly or something pisses him off, then he takes on an extremely thick Cajun accent and speech. He may act all high-raised and such, but he can't hide his low-class, swamp struttin' ways.

I figure I have mentioned this before on here but I imagine Frensel's voice to be a gruff sounding English accent that makes him seem a bit cold in day to day conversation. When getting annoyed he sounds higher pitched with hissing undertone. When furious or in combat every other world may sometimes be interspaced with squealing, hissing, other weasel/ferret unhappy sounds, British swear words and nigh unintelligible "weasel worlds" that sound to others like a mixture of random pitched squeaks.

If I was come up with more anthro characters for him to interact with I'd design thing it so only things like rodents, lagomorphs and other mustelids could interpret these weasel words, with only mustelids having full knowledge of the language.