What does your 'sona sound like?

Azu

Recently I pondered what my lizard would sound like, and so after a bit of thinking I came to the conclusion that his voice would contain the following traits;

So what do you imagine your fursona sound like? If they talk, what accents or dialects do they have?

I guess I've always imagined he'd speak in an outrageous shrieking mad voice all of the time

But I don't want him to sound like that because he'd be pigeonholed as a silly toony character with nothing serious to contribute. Like what happened to Jar Jar Binks

Dalzell sounds like hes thinking of his words all the time, trying to get the pronunciation righth. He speaks clear "the queens english" with a slight scottish accent. This makes him sound like a posh arsehole but when he gets enthustiastic or otherwise emotical he will revert back to his natural thick highland accent an soond realay warm an' 'earty. Ah'd say 'is voice is powerfull but warm. The word "earthly" comes to mind. 

Hmm...

I guess I picture his speech pattern would be a cross between Sans (but more timid) and Alphys (but less neurotic) and he'd sound a little like Professor Paradox minus the pseudo-English sounding accent.

Edited by Vaer

Chirp Chirp Awooooh (\^(^owo^)^

heh...as far as speaking voice its hard to describe, unless there are auditory examples like citing characters/celebs. All I can think is this soft, not too deep twink voice x3 or whatever voice comes up in my head for him.

Edit: Im thinking Ben from Ben 10: Alien force...

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

the voice I always imagined Willow to have was kind of similar to mine only maybe an octave higher and his voice cracks sometimes

Aidame (the dragon in my icon) sounds like this though and that's partially because I based his character on him. you don't have to watch the whole thing btw

Edited by willow

1 minute ago, Recel said:

You're starting to get too much into Vocaroo. Next we'll have you just post a vocaroo link in discussions, turning a wall of text into a 5 minute voice recording. :V

That would be terrible! I'm breaking the spree by posting this!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...