Things that you hate! v2

Sar

The fact that when I did my taxes that it wouldn't let me deduct out-of-pocket student expenses, or the car I donated for charity. The car donation value would have been $1600. But the tax software recommended I take the $6000 standard deduction because it was higher than the car donation. What, I can't take BOTH? I mean, come on, I donated that car partially for that delicious tax rebate. I want that money, stupid IRS.

24 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Having ideas for self-expression through art but lacking the time and talent to sufficiently explore them.

I have the exact same problem, in regards to painting at least, but it's one of the reasons i like this fandom. Gotta wade through tonnes of shit but there are some amazing artists to be found and for a fee they're happy to put whatever weird ideas you have to paper, or should that be tablet? It's not exactly the same as making something yourself but the idea's still yours so it's the best compromise i've found.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

If I was healthy enough and independent, I would dart out of this fucking house like no tomorrow and find myself a small apartment to live in.

Now i'm baked and came here to rant about Chavs but...why are you not healthy enough to live in an apartment? It's just i know a lot about moving, lived in 8 different places last year alone. Well, counting hostels and B&Bs.

Oh, random furfag life tip: Do whatever you can to keep a roof over your head, you really don't wanna sleep rough for an extended period of time.

Oh, second furfag life tip: The difference between a real homeless person and some twat that pretends to be one for spare change is in the hands. If they're blackened, have dirt under the nails and are generally raggedy as fuck they've been out there for a while. Teeth too if they smoke anything (but that brings other considerations in to the equation that i can't be arsed to expand upon atm). They're the ones that deserve some spare change, a cigarette and maybe whatever you can afford to get from a fast food place (generally).

well i'm signing off now, hope this sees the light of day. X3

PS: The fact that there's not a crying laughing emoji saddens me deeply.

edb.png

47 minutes ago, pothocket said:

*Calls off plans at the last minute to catch up on schoolwork and studying*

*Proceeds to get absolutely nothing done*

Fuck I'm so awesome.

I did this today as well! Hooray for being (p)awesome

• Like 1

12 hours ago, [null] said:

Now i'm baked and came here to rant about Chavs but...why are you not healthy enough to live in an apartment? It's just i know a lot about moving, lived in 8 different places last year alone. Well, counting hostels and B&Bs.

Oh, random furfag life tip: Do whatever you can to keep a roof over your head, you really don't wanna sleep rough for an extended period of time.

Oh, second furfag life tip: The difference between a real homeless person and some twat that pretends to be one for spare change is in the hands. If they're blackened, have dirt under the nails and are generally raggedy as fuck they've been out there for a while. Teeth too if they smoke anything (but that brings other considerations in to the equation that i can't be arsed to expand upon atm). They're the ones that deserve some spare change, a cigarette and maybe whatever you can afford to get from a fast food place (generally).

well i'm signing off now, hope this sees the light of day. X3

PS: The fact that there's not a crying laughing emoji saddens me deeply.

edb.png

My anxiety is through the roof, that I can't even hold a job, and having declining mental and physical health is making it especially hard to go out and have necessities, like driving for example, or even consider it, on top of not getting any proper medical help due to not always being able to have someone drive me to the doctor as well as financial reasons, so it becomes this vicious cycle that's keeping me trapped as I wither away. There's more to the story, but that's all I feel like explaining right now.

• Like 1

People that feel the need to only discuss negatives of the world, and desire to argue with anyone about anything. How exhausting, and unfulfilling.
It's even worse when everything they "debate" is predictable and bland. RIP

How depressing. Hopefully they can find something for themselves, one day.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

My anxiety is through the roof, that I can't even hold a job, and having declining mental and physical health is making it especially hard to go out and have necessities, like driving for example, or even consider it, on top of not getting any proper medical help due to not always being able to have someone drive me to the doctor as well as financial reasons, so it becomes this vicious cycle that's keeping me trapped as I wither away. There's more to the story, but that's all I feel like explaining right now.

I kinda see, is your health on a permanent decline? If it is i'll shut up but if not i may have something to say regarding anxiety at least.

4 hours ago, Hewge said:

People that feel the need to only discuss negatives of the world, and desire to argue with anyone about anything. How exhausting, and unfulfilling.
It's even worse when everything they "debate" is predictable and bland. RIP

How depressing. Hopefully they can find something for themselves, one day.

While i don't like to create unnecessary arguments (unless i'm pissed and it'll be entertaining) i do enjoy discussing negative things with people, at least on a personal basis. Because i always like to help with things if i can and i've learned that you can't overcome negative aspects of life without confronting them and analyzing them thoroughly. I wouldn't consider it exhausting (well maybe somewhat mentally taxing but it's worth it imo) or unfulfilling at all, but maybe we're talking about different things. ;3

• Like 1

On 4/18/2017 at 5:06 PM, pothocket said:

*Calls off plans at the last minute to catch up on schoolwork and studying*

*Proceeds to get absolutely nothing done*

Fuck I'm so awesome.

Hey it's me today. And I have two chapters and an exam due by Monday. Yay!

On 4/18/2017 at 5:17 PM, [null] said:

This is something I hated about today.

I was walking out of a grocery store when this dude calls out from the bus stop to me "Hey, excuse me sir". He then asked me for bus fare money. I gave him enough for the bus, then he started asking for $10. I declined. Then he kept asking even though I said no, and as I walked away he followed me a few steps then went back to the bus stop. He also looked too clean to be a homeless dude. What if he would have followed me, or demanded money and got aggressive. I said no asshole.

Then I would have to defend myself and been on the evening news. Because he was black all the liberal media would have been "poor homeless black man stabbed by evil racist white man" or some shit, and all the conservative media would have brought up statistics about violence in the black community, mentioned welfare and boot straps, and been like "it's an epidemic of black bums attacking poor hard working white americans, this is why we need guns in everyone's hands people." And then I would have exploded from being used as a pawn by biased news.

FLARE-UPS

go away flare-up

i don't want you

nor do i look forward to going back to work after calling in for 2 days and also being off for 4 days, and knowing people will expect me to be "better".  you were gone for almost a week, surely you're not still sick!  OH BUT I AM

The outlet in my bathroom is wired to the same circuit as my fridge, and due to regulations it is a GFCI compliant outlet that can be tripped. With where it is placed, it can be tripped super easily from moisture, and when it trips it knocks the fridge off power. It's really fucking annoying.

8 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I hear ya 

then i come home and GRANDMA WONT SHUT UP ABOUT CAR STUFF AND LICENSE STUFF AND HOW MUCH MONEY I GET TO SPEND ON ALL OF IT AND HOW MUCH OF A RUSH SHE'S IN TO GET IT ALL DONE EVEN SO IT DOESN'T AFFECT HER and all i wanted to do was sit my tired ass down and eat a snack

So I bought another screen assembly, this time off of Amazon. The screen worked fine, which proves the phone is good. However, I noticed the touch screen was peeling away from the screen frame....

phone.thumb.jpg.59539970eb39eda6218f8bc98da84c5f.jpg

This is the third screen assembly I've bought for this phone, and I'm tired of screens being sent to me that are non-functional or broken or have serious issues because whatever cheap ass chinese assholes don't know how to send quality products. Where else do I fucking buy a screen? At least this one was easy to return because it was Amazon, however I have no idea why they don't have a return drop box anywhere near my city considering it's a tech hub... I had to drive 10 miles to the nearest one.

And, while trying to pry the case open again with the plastic tool, i fucked up my fingers. Joy.

fingers.jpg.36c210ee00ad713db1b4708d39a7bb57.jpg

day 3 of very little sleep before having to go to work, i am so tired so tired so tired

and i think my mother is in the house holy god i can't think of a worse thing to wake up to, especially today

i don't wanna leave my room but i have to get ready for work jfc they're in the kitchen

27 minutes ago, Gator said:

day 3 of very little sleep before having to go to work, i am so tired so tired so tired

and i think my mother is in the house holy god i can't think of a worse thing to wake up to, especially today

i don't wanna leave my room but i have to get ready for work jfc they're in the kitchen

Good golly, take the window, dear boy! Free yourself

• Like 2

I hate it when my dad has a go at me just for existing. Today it's because my jaw clicks when I eat and the sound annoys him. We walk on eggshells trying not to piss this guy off, I try so hard to be good but he still gets mad at me just. for. existing.

I can go spend more time in my room so my existence doesn't piss him off and then he complains that I never spend any time with him or talk to him.

At the start of this academic year in Computer Science, a lecturer stood in front of us and said the following:

"1 in 3 of you will fail this year. Look to the people on your left and right. Chances are one of you won't make it"

I figured this was a scare tactic to motivate us
But now I have coursework, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and time is running out. I'm getting really scared

aaaaaaaaaaaa

And nothing can fucking go right for me these past couple weeks, I swear.

Broke a fucking lug off trying to get my tire off to change a sway bar link, and I couldn't even get the sway bar off. WTF?

bolt2.jpg.fe45ac10f99874ceaa3ba3d996824ff2.jpg

At least I was able to cut the seized bolts I was having trouble with earlier off my car and get those fixed up.

so that thing keeps happening where if i'm not at work and therefore forced to keep moving, time just... gets away from me and i'll realize my day is almost gone and i've done p much nothing.  it can be a few hours to bedtime and i'll feel like i just woke up.  constantly just spacing out and forgetting things and i don't even know what.

• Like 1

Last night, pulled up to a 24 hour McDonalds. No one would answer the speaker for at least 3-5 minutes. I pull out of the drive through and into the parking lot, and watch the person who was behind me sit at the speaker, then pull up to the second window and start blasting his horn.

Finally a woman and I think the night manager show up at the window. I get out of the car and walk over and ask why they weren't answering their speaker. Manager gives me some answer about how I needed to be patient or something. Words are exchanged. He told me I could go fuck off. I give him the finger and tell him that he can go fuck himself as well and cussed him out. And yea, I've called the corporate customer service line, but haven't gotten a response because rich greedy fascist corporations don't care about customer service, usually.

So, I hate McDonald's night shift crews. Not the first time I've had to deal with their fucking laziness and retardedness. They must put the worst of their employees on night shift. Lazy millennials, it seems. And I WORK night shift, so I know it sucks, but do your fucking job if you want $15 an hour, dumb kids.

I've been really hating the fact that most of my interests seem to be entrenched with this "boy's club" culture that I absolutely despise. It's been making getting into communities hard and it's super frustrating because I'm not a cis guy and these things I like tend to be full of communities of cis guys that are shitty to people who aren't cis guys. Buh.

• Like 4

Oh boy~! My travel claims are all submitted with scanned recepts! Now I get to wait for a month or so to get my ~$560 dollars reimbursed :U

The one silver lining in having to procure plane tickets through The Company travel system is that you don't have to pay for them yourself and then wait on the reimbursement. All the other expenses, though...

• Like 1

I try to sympathize with certain causes, because I'm the type that likes to befriend and put some of my differences with people aside, but social media leftists (mainly on Twitter), the "#Resistance" people make me cringe to the point of being hateful and losing hope for a possibly better united country in the future. Don't expect me to be on your side when you want to create more unnecessary problems and divisiveness, and yes, fuck the alt-right too, they're not helping by simply being the exact image the left wants to paint them as, but all this skin color, gender, and sexuality shit that's going on in the media, and the brainwashing of young people just keeps adding fuel to the fire, and it's utterly disgusting. Literally, so many people on social media now have the same generic opinions on politics and what they think of themselves, like they all just repeat what everyone else says and does, like parrots; "You're a "racist fascist homophobic Nazi piece of shit", "I'm special because of my identity", etc. Long-term civilization is a fucking joke, and the "fuck white dudes" brigade can fuck right off, you're part of the reason why we can't live in harmony right now, and why any progress against racism is being reversed. Also, to all the journalists and websites out there, like BuzzFeed, VICE, SALON, Huffington Post, CNN, etc, who drive this sort of mentality, who infiltrate the minds of the sheep, and create civil division for clicks, fuck you, and I hope you all go bankrupt!

I guess we're going to have to accept the fact that peace never works.