Things that you hate! v2

Sar

You might want to get your gut flora checked out.

I'm pretty sure that was referring to lactose intolerance, there isn't much one can do about that. Trust me, I've tried.

I hate when the person making my coffee doesn't understand that I asked for almond milk not to be a fancy pants, but because it is significant. Last time my order was fucked up I had to run to the bathroom at a friend's house five times in thirty minutes, and endure the ride home clenching so hard I could turn coal into a diamond with my ass cheeks because otherwise I'd have to ask my friend to stop five times on the drive home. I'm never ordering coffee again.

I'm pretty sure that was referring to lactose intolerance, there isn't much one can do about that. Trust me, I've tried.

I hate when the person making my coffee doesn't understand that I asked for almond milk not to be a fancy pants, but because it is significant. Last time my order was fucked up I had to run to the bathroom at a friend's house five times in thirty minutes, and endure the ride home clenching so hard I could turn coal into a diamond with my ass cheeks because otherwise I'd have to ask my friend to stop five times on the drive home. I'm never ordering coffee again.

People who ignore stuff like that are a disgrace. If they aren't going to take your order as you give it, they should tell you. Not all orders are made the way they are because the person making it are full of themselves.

when a performer for a piece points out a note that you have talked to them about multiple times, yes i know it is very high i was hoping that if that is a problem you could have said something like that BEFORE I FUCKIN WROTE IT

in the end it isnt a super huge deal and is probably my fault somehow but this sort of shit happens where one simple miscommunication or misunderstanding leads to a huge problem later on and its like ARGH i cant transpose the piece down because the part i wrote for myself is also hard enough as it is and if i transpose it down theres a good chance it wont even be possible anymore ;-;

Edited by evan

Herms.... Just herms I hate them it feels like they are everywhere. I feel like when someone makes there sona a herm that it's them trying to be original and. Idk I just find them super annoying. But who cares what I say I'm just a random person on the Internet. :P

@Rook I don't like true herms in art, it's a little silly to have both a dick and a vag, but I really don't mind trans sonas, which are not herms, seeing as I am trans myself.

I wasn't talking about transgender people I have no problem with them I said sona as in fursona so yea I agree with you as that's what I was trying to say if you and your sona are trans then that's fine I have no problem with I just feel the if your sona has to have ever appendage under the sun then that's fine do what ever as I said I am a random person on the Internet what dose it matter what I say. But I never ment to hurt anyones feelings if I did I'm sorry but i still don't like herms.

i just had one of those mental breakdowns again where i cant stop talking about my life and one off my best friends and his gf had too endure me. sometimes i could just... idk club myself with an iron bar or smth like that? <_<"

Edited by shiy0

I have to do
so much shit today.

Have to clean the apartment,
make my shoulder things,
style my wig,
dye my hair,
paint my wand.
All this shit because tomorrow is the event I'm not even sure I'm wearing most of this shit to because it's going to be cold and potentially gross.

Fast food.  So sick 

ikr.... if only people knew whats in McDonald's fast food these days X(

If you see a happy meal that's been sitting in a glass enclosure for two years the meal will get dry a bit but otherwise look the same -_-

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-a-two-year-old-happy-meal-2014-2

Edited by Augmented Husky

ikr.... if only people knew whats in McDonald's fast food these days X(

If you see a happy meal that's been sitting in a glass enclosure for two years the meal will get dry a bit but otherwise look the same -_-

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-a-two-year-old-happy-meal-2014-2

It somewhat depends where you go. It isn't that bad where I live (though it's still much worse than it should be)

But I agree. I only ever eat at McDonald's if it's bought for me and I have no other options.
....I do also have a habit of getting the occasional hot chocolate from their cafe, if it's made by a barista.
I can almost forgive them for their shitty food for the hot chocolates.

Here's a good one: I hate Organized Religion.

Herms.... Just herms I hate them it feels like they are everywhere. I feel like when someone makes there sona a herm that it's them trying to be original and. Idk I just find them super annoying. But who cares what I say I'm just a random person on the Internet. :P

Yeah, most furry characters seem to be herms. I don't get it myself. They always have to have giant boobs/dicks too. I remember seeing a bird character with boobs, a penis, a vagina, a cloaca, and an anus... uh yeah.

• Like 1

i hate all the old people drivers in this town

lets go 10 miles under the speed limit ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE

i am old so i can do whatever i want

eat shit grandpa

i wish life was more like grand theft auto, so i could pull alongside their vehicle, awkwardly hold an uzi, and spray until the car exploded, or at least caught on fire so i dont blow up too :v

i also hate that fat bitch at the gas station

make my sandwich faster you gobblenecked swine

Edited by Azure

That sudden, unexpected anxiety attack from something you're completely fine with.

One of my flatmates successfully obtained a sex last night, and I can hear everything that happens in this house. Hello sudden, unexpected anxiety attack from something I'm totally alright with! It's confusing and infuriating, because I know I shouldn't be having one but I am anyway...

I hate to sound like the "this generations music sucks" kind of guy, but the radio stations don't exactly support my case. When I have to listen to the radio, instead of the hundreds of good songs that are current, they always have to play the same 8 songs in a random order. My theory behind this is that music that is the most popular is the one that the record company pays the stations the most to play, then people in turn buy it brainlessly.

I hate to sound like the "this generations music sucks" kind of guy, but the radio stations don't exactly support my case. When I have to listen to the radio, instead of the hundreds of good songs that are current, they always have to play the same 8 songs in a random order. My theory behind this is that music that is the most popular is the one that the record company pays the stations the most to play, then people in turn buy it brainlessly.

Or, record companies that are not making enough sales are paying radio stations off.   

Edited by Mr. Fox

Here's what gets me. SoCal radio stations. Supposedly separate, right? Half the damned time they're all playing the exact same song, just at different points.

Also... 'Mandatory Metallica' what sort of anti-trust monopolist bullshit is that? That is a completely unfair advantage for a band which should've died out after the whole Napster fiasco exposed them for the fucking hypocrites they are.

People still listen to Metallica in 2015? What totalitarian-republic are we living in?

Game developers with zero public relations skills who think they can talk down to people and insult them, and get away with it.

...I WAS going to name and shame, but I figured it'd be best not to. But if you see a furry visual novel on Steam Greenlight, don't vote for it. The developer has proven he gives zero shits about people who don't agree with him, and he has zero skills in the community and public relations areas. It'll just be another "Steam Greenlight developer horror story" if he doesn't sort his shit out, and from our brief conversations, he doesn't appear to have any intention to do so.

Edited by ChaosCalix

Is that an anthropomorphic dragon dating sim? That is hilarious.

I'm surprised steam hasn't axed Greenlight yet. They've already hidden the section pretty well so that people won't accidentally remember it's a thing.

I don't think so, but I'd like a link to that. Sounds like a good chuckle.

And yeah... Honestly? Greenlight wasn't a bad idea. But reality is a fickle thing, and in practice, it is a garbage idea.

honestly everything else is just a first world type of problem, the "oh no i only get 1-5 hours a sleep now", "fuck my schedule is hard", "food is expensive"

does not matter because i have a family that supports me enough to let me mess myself up that much, a schedule that doesn't include needing to work and scrape together a living, a schedule that will put me on course for a reasonable graduation date with a double degree, and the fact that i can actually pay for food

i complain a lot and there's PLENTY of reasons why i have no valid grounds to, so to some extent i'm not here to vent about that

it's that i just feel...disconnected to everyone. and i don't mean like "aw i don't get to spend any time with anyone because schedule" everything i have is social on some level. i still maintain at least some conversation on a weekly basis with people i care about, and these feelings started well before then, if not become a regular pathology of how i feel daily. it's not even CLOSE close personal relationships that feel empty, it's all of them. i feel easily insecure around even my closest peers, and don't feel like i have any genuine feelings of happiness with any of them either. it makes things complicated when i'm trying to determine complex relationship scenarios and i feel close to nothing about any involved party.

• Like 1

i complain a lot and there's PLENTY of reasons why i have no valid grounds to, so to some extent i'm not here to vent about that

Nonsense. I don't believe in such a thing. If that was the case, then one could make the point that no one but the most unfortunate person in the case of each problem would be allowed to complain. If an aspect of your life fails to meet expectations, or fails to live up to the standards of others, then that's as valid a reason as any other to complain about it.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1