How the fuck do you stop being tired irl

PastryOfApathy

Mountain Dew Kickstart does it for me. I'm ruining my body by staying up all day after I get home from a night shift at work, but if I didn't then I'd sleep until like 10pm and miss everything (cuz when I let my body sleep without an alarm on, I sleep 12-14 hours easily), so I kinda have to do just stay up. Once the Kickstart has settled in and I've got myself playing a game, plus one more KS when I eat lunch, I'm wide awake all day until after midnight usually.

Some days, like today, I really feel the exhaustion slapping me in the face. I half-napped at work and so I wasn't tired enough to go to bed until almost noon. I woke up once while sleeping, not sure what time, then just a bit ago woke up for good and it was like my eyes and stomach wanted to explode from my body. Oh, and my bladder too, but that was easily remedied. Only just now my eyes and stomach are relaxing. Thing is, I slept just fine too. I even dreamed for once!

20 hours ago, 6tails said:

Oh, to boot, if you're inside, open up the windows and bring fresh air in. It is possible that you have minor CO2 buildup indoors if you keep stuff well sealed.

Ahhh, the perfect environment for a gas powered generator.

While in college I tend to get tired a lot faster. Just sleep more. Your body likely needs the rest. When you get up, try doing something new. Do something that makes you feel productive that's within your ability to do something. Also try making a habit of drinking coffee. Being tired all the time is what got me to do that. Showers also help wake one up. Maybe go to bed earlier. Eat a wide variety of food. Go outside sometimes.