Regular vs Burnt Popcorn

Toshabi

How do you like your popcorn?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your POP-POPcorn?

Gonna be drivin' round town POP-POPPIN' some mutha fuckas round town. Pop Poppin' popcorn that is. Today I learned there was a standstill between those that like their popcorn cooked regularly and those and love it burnt. The fued between the two sides got so heated, people started killing each other over here over which was better.

So, in hopes that this starts something similar here on phoenix, how do YOU prefer your popcorn?

Iv never heard of people eating their popcorn burnt, i didn't know it was a thing.

Dont like popcorn anyway, the flavours last for about 2 seconds in your mouth and then you just got the gross tasting almost plastic taste of the popcorn. Not to mention  it gets stuck in your teeth and that's something i absolutely despise since it takes forever to get it out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shadowsinhiding said:

Iv never heard of people eating their popcorn burnt, i didn't know it was a thing.

Dont like popcorn anyway, the flavours last for about 2 seconds in your mouth and then you just got the gross tasting almost plastic taste of the popcorn. Not to mention  it gets stuck in your teeth and that's something i absolutely despise since it takes forever to get it out. 

Only you could make eating popcorn sound like giving someone a blowjob.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toshabi said:

Look all I'm saying is that if you eat too much of it you start to gag and choke not to mention the bit of the tip comes off a little bitand i hate that bit but you eat it because it gets everywhere.

but i like my popcorn big, VERY BIG, i also like it burnt to the point its black.

I like big eating big black popcorn basically :3 

25 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

18 minutes ago, shadowsinhiding said:

Look all I'm saying is that if you eat too much of it you start to gag and choke not to mention the bit of the tip comes off a little bitand i hate that bit but you eat it because it gets everywhere.

but i like my popcorn big, VERY BIG, i also like it burnt to the point its black.

I like big eating big black popcorn basically :3 

I really. Really want to make a comment, but if I do, then the thread'll probably get moved to the red lantern.

Popcorn sucks. If there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is not food that tastes bad, but food that is OBNOXIOUS. How did we make a snack that's annoying, uncomfortable, and sometimes just dangerous to eat? If you get that layered buttered and salted stuff fresh from the movies, yeah it tastes rad. But is it worth getting fucking shrapnel stuck in your goddamn teeth and throat or accidentally biting down on something not fully popped? I have to treat popcorn like I'm in a goddamn Vietnam minefield. End up leaving the theater with PTSD. Chew like a mule and guzzle water with every bite.

Popcorn is the worst snack ever. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Gibby said:

saying you like burnt food is like stockholm syndrome but with bad cooking instead of armed kidnappers

ExCUSE ME! Burnt popcorn is like, when your kidnapper is someone like Bara Furry voiced by Vin Disiel.  Don't knock it till you've had his muscular voice crushing your throat to death.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shadowsinhiding said:

meh i don't care, do it anyway >:3 

Alrighty then!

I'm sorry, but if you're comparing blowjobs to burnt popcorn, then methinks you need to find partners who wash more often and eat more pineapples, because I, as an unrepentant connoisseur of phallic objects have found the flavor to be quite palatable o.q

Tl;dr: If you're gobbling something and it tastes like popcorn, or burnt popcorn, then somefin's wrong mang :V

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SkyboundTerror said:

Burnt popcorn smells nasty and in turn makes it taste nasty. I didn't know people actually enjoyed burnt popcorn. That stuff tastes like charcoal.

It has this plastic taste to it. It tastes like a fermenting chemical. It's gross.