Pokémon or Cholesterol Medication?

Fossa

Huh, now I'm thinking furries will ace this, given the stereotype that we're all large sized potential cholesterol risks, and game addicted :V

Some of the drug names had me laughing. Who thinks of these?

The ones for antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds can even be funnier.

There's actually a muscle relaxer pill called Soma, like the one in Brave New World.

20/20

But I have an unfair advantage of being an old school poke-nerd and having a working relationship with most of those medications.

I did notice though that the cholesterol meds sounded a lot like the modern pokemon's names. Whereas the actual pokemon in the quiz, which were all gen 1-2 pokemon, were closer to animal names. Speaks a lot about how shit the newer pokes are compared to the old gen 1-2 ones <;

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SirRob said:

Interesting.

7 or 8 was the oldest I was as a hardcore Pokemon fan. I sorta lost interest after that. This is what I remember 15 years later. I didn't play or watch anything Pokemon ever since. 

PkmnAmnesiaTest15yrsLater_zpsqyj69fcc.jp

Many of them I just didn't remember how to write the name (Poliwrath, Alakazam, Exeggcute, Voltorb, Rhydon, Starmie, etc.), and I forgot there were male and female Nidorans.

I'm surprised I could still remember (almost) a third of them after all those years! xD

8 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Interesting.

7 or 8 was the oldest I was as a hardcore Pokemon fan. I sorta lost interest after that. This is what I remember 15 years later. I didn't play or watch anything Pokemon ever since. 

PkmnAmnesiaTest15yrsLater_zpsqyj69fcc.jp

Many of them I just didn't remember how to write the name (Poliwrath, Alakazam, Exeggcute, Voltorb, Rhydon, Starmie, etc.), and I forgot there were male and female Nidorans.

I'm surprised I could still remember (almost) a third of them after all those years! xD

Oh well forgot to mention Quilava, Quilava is a second gen, second evolution starter 1 and 2 were almost like first gen for me since I played those most

...but you did good on that actual quiz naming first gen in order, thats impressive.

28 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Oh well forgot to mention Quilava, Quilava is a second gen, second evolution starter 1 and 2 were almost like first gen for me since I played those most

...but you did good on that actual quiz naming first gen in order, thats impressive.

Oh you don't have to put them exactly in order. You write a Pokemon name and provided it's spelled correctly it goes in the grid automatically. You don't have to go strictly from first to last.

So this is basically all the Pokemons I could list from memory in 10 minutes.