General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

That's terrible. They better give something like a severance package.

They did. they should have paid me to finish the year because that was what they gave me as a severance.

$2.00 / gallon gasoline cuts two ways. The millionaires don't take the cut, all the middle class guys that go in there from 9-5, then weekends and extra hours when a project is being hurried take the cuts.

Edited by Skylar Husky

They did. they should have paid me to finish the year because that was what they gave me as a severance.

$2.00 / gallon gasoline cuts two ways. The millionaires don't take the cut, all the middle class guys that go in there from 9-5, then weekends and extra hours when a project is being hurried take the cuts.

Ever consider taking a white collar job?

Why would I be sleeping at 6:30pm :v

Fanciful life of Hewge update: 

So I was walking across the road at a crosswalk, and this lady in a big car slowed down and stopped(as she should)... but then when I'm half way, in the middle of the road, she suddenly speeds across and almost hits me!

Watabitch

Edited by Hewge

Why would I be sleeping at 6:30pm :v

Fanciful life of Hewge update: 

So I was walking across the road at a crosswalk, and this lady in a big car slowed down and stopped(as she should)... but then when I'm half way, in the middle of the road, she suddenly speeds across and almost hits me!

Watabitch

Almost a roadkill. Garth would love to help clean things up. :V

Fun fact. Work have dictated that I'll be relocated to Australia.

If you're being relocated to Sydney... have fun with that. Be careful in King's Cross. A lot of drunken crazies come out after dark. There's a lot of assaults in that particular area. Also, be ready to do a lot of legwork. Sydney is hilly as fuck. Maybe I'm bitching because I'm from a flatland state, but good god the amount of walking uphill I had to do on holiday there was nuts. Much prefer SA's flatness.

Anyway... Finally getting a gardening plot up and ready in our yard. 10X10m square. Had to stick in a lot of fenceposts around the perimeter, and I'm in the process of digging a trench all the way round, in order to prepare for the rabbit-proof fencing we're gonna string up and bury partially. So worth all the hard work when I look back at what I've been doing, heh.

If you're being relocated to Sydney... have fun with that. Be careful in King's Cross. A lot of drunken crazies come out after dark. There's a lot of assaults in that particular area. Also, be ready to do a lot of legwork. Sydney is hilly as fuck. Maybe I'm bitching because I'm from a flatland state, but good god the amount of walking uphill I had to do on holiday there was nuts. Much prefer SA's flatness.

Anyway... Finally getting a gardening plot up and ready in our yard. 10X10m square. Had to stick in a lot of fenceposts around the perimeter, and I'm in the process of digging a trench all the way round, in order to prepare for the rabbit-proof fencing we're gonna string up and bury partially. So worth all the hard work when I look back at what I've been doing, heh.

Flat places are lethally boring tho. You get used to walking/cycling uphill and the places look way more interesting.

Is anybody else ill as fuck right now? It feels like somebody made me swallow glass and then kicked me in the throat. Everyone else I know is sick too.

Eat some honey. Seems to help with sore throats for whatever reason (and if not, it still tastes good).

I tend to drink more tea, because it doesn't make sense to drink coffee in the middle of the night when you can't sleep. 

I do just that. If I feel like having a cup of coffee in the middle of the night....then I have one. Or two.

Coffee never prevented me from sleeping so it's not like it matters.

oh no. i'm gonna get sucked into this and drop out of school and become a prostitit and it's gonna be the worsttttt

trying not to fall asleep by being on the couch and listening to music

Wait if you become a prostitute does that mean i'll have to be your pimp? Damnit Evan you know i don't want to get into that business again. 

• Vae pinned this topic