General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

On 9/1/2016 at 11:02 PM, #00Buck said:

Great day at the comic con. I'll be picking up some new ears and tails. 

I'll have my possum ears ready on Saturday. 

I'm also getting some more cat ears. 

They also started making Sergal ears and tails. They had a nice red set and a blue set. I'm still not sure if I'm going to pick up a set. 

Also talked about making my Bass cosplay. Good times. 

Damn, I don't know whether you're weeb trash or fur trash.

7 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I sometimes wonder why I stay even tho I always ended up fucking up somehow and I just end up feeling like shit until the next day

lol I bring it all onto myself anyway

I deserve it

You fucked up. So what? People will forget about it soon enough. Stop worrying so much. It's hard as fuck to do, believe me. But dwindling on it and being all "woe is me" all the time doesn't help. I know this for a fact.

• Like 2

Boy I love nightmares that leave me panicking for the next hour as I try to get back to sleep.

Especially when my mind continues the damn things while I'm trying to fall back asleep.

Or when it gets bored of that and starts to panic over the next day.

Its great. Its wonderful.

AIN'T IT FUN?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Boy I love nightmares that leave me panicking for the next hour as I try to get back to sleep.

Especially when my mind continues the damn things while I'm trying to fall back asleep.

Or when it gets bored of that and starts to panic over the next day.

Its great. Its wonderful.

AIN'T IT FUN?

There was a time earlier this year where I was having horribly vivid nightmares that would last for 1 second into me waking up. I was going through a lot.

27 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I'm glad most of my nightmares are rather mundane ._.

Last one I can remember is one where I ate all the ice cream and got yelled at by my roommate and woke up and was like 'yes, its still there, I'm going to eat some.'

I'm going to get so fat.

26266444bfdc5a78f3155a2a2cc3d267.png

• Like 7

1 minute ago, XoPachi said:

STEAM. You do this to me NOW?! You might as well have just labeled this "Steam Summer Sale for those named XoPachi".

https://gyazo.com/edb491bd75da4b153aae0fa2b1c1cb26

Oooooooooooooh my god, Darius Burst is half off and I didn't even KNOW Judgement SilverSword was on Steam. Ugh...I can't budget and binge gaming purchases right now. FUCK!

The Gaben knows exactly when to punch each and every customer directly in the kidneys and wallet. I suspect that the new hearts of iron game will go on sale precisely just after I pay rent and buy food, and will go off sale when I get paid again. I accept it now.

1 minute ago, LadyRadarEars said:

The Gaben knows exactly when to punch each and every customer directly in the kidneys and wallet. I suspect that the new hearts of iron game will go on sale precisely just after I pay rent and buy food, and will go off sale when I get paid again. I accept it now.

You know that Twilight Zone episode when the guy who liked books survives a nuke strike and he finally got time to read all he wanted? He breaks his glasses at the end and can't see and he just goes "It's not fair". That's me right now...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

You know that Twilight Zone episode when the guy who liked books survives a nuke strike and he finally got time to read all he wanted? He breaks his glasses at the end and can't see and he just goes "It's not fair". That's me right now...

I've gotta hold on so tight to my wallet this month, I might as well sew my back pocket shut. I feel you. So many good games coming out/on sale right now...

Drove over to my parents so we could go meet potential future in-laws of my older sibling. A 3 hour drive with just the parents, myself, and miles of corn. Of course the topics generally revolve around the family. The one recurrent concern about me is the lack of friends. My mother joked I should name my computer Ashley so she can tell people "He's seeing Ashley."

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Drove over to my parents so we could go meet potential future in-laws of my older sibling. A 3 hour drive with just the parents, myself, and miles of corn. Of course the topics generally revolve around the family. The one recurrent concern about me is the lack of friends. My mother joked I should name my computer Ashley so she can tell people "He's seeing Ashley."

Your moms throwing shade, dude.

Return fire!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Recel said:

26266444bfdc5a78f3155a2a2cc3d267.png

I want some of Lady Radar's "Creme"....

.....>_> heueueueueueue......

5 hours ago, Socketosis said:

Sometimes I feel bad for Steve Harvey, even if he's an old intolerant closed minded Christian.

That was funnier than it should have been.

I love watching his face every time someone says something raunchy or dirty. He looks like he's about to pour holy water on him while screaming "JEESSUUUSS"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

You fucked up. So what? People will forget about it soon enough. Stop worrying so much. It's hard as fuck to do, believe me. But dwindling on it and being all "woe is me" all the time doesn't help. I know this for a fact.

Thanks Sidewalk.

It's hard, but it helps when people make it into a joke :^)

The cons was too busy. I had to leave and go for a walk and drinks while it calmed down. 

Good news I got my possum tail and I also got a Maple Marten tail and ears combo. 

Plus socializing and lots of hugs. I hope to make more new friends tomorrow! 

Oh plus weeb shit, you know. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

Sorry about the inactivity. It doesn't, really. The lecture is on globalization, and one of the required liberal arts courses. 

Thanks,  @FenrirDarkWolf

Oh, that's exotic. I am not required to study any 'liberal arts' courses; all of my courses are relevant and examinable. I studied extra courses last year, but they were all science courses which I could have chosen to be examined in.

• Vae pinned this topic