General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

Ah, I love my whiny libertarian friends.

One was complaining about how the TSA was unconstitutional, the security checkpoint was unconstitutional, and the search violated his 4th amendment rights to unlawful search. Does he say the same thing going through security at a courthouse? Or a jail? Someone explain to me how this is all unconstitutional and not a typical anti-government libertarian whining about everything the government does being evil like a 13-year-old bucking their parents authority?

19 hours ago, 6tails said:

Only when we're ready to wreck his world, throat, mouth, gut, liver, and brain at the same time.

I had everclear once... just took a tiny sip. My mouth was burning for a good 10 minutes.

18 hours ago, evan said:

something unusual happened today

while it doesn't always seem like it, i get very nervous and scared about my work sometimes, even small stuff. so sometimes i would get so nervous about doing poorly that i would just choose to instead not submit because i would assume that my work was a really low quality anyways

but today i decided not to do that, just with a very small japanese assignment. a simple worksheet, but my doubt and concern that i remembered it all incorrectly almost made me tear up the page before i gave it to her. but then i gave it to her and i got good marks.

it makes me wonder how much of what i (and maybe others) do that is just reactionary to the actual chance to prove yourself. that maybe you do need to remind yourself that even if something is wrong, it can't possibly be as bad as it seems.

i dunno. it just got me thinking and it was so weird feeling so scared and recognizing that fear as to when i would just give up on assignments and get low marks even when i knew it all correctly.

Must be an anxiety thing. I do some school work or make something, and I'm so afraid people won't like it I don't even submit it... even though it might be good enough. So yea, I know those feels. I guess I just go ahead and submit it anyway because a few points are better than none.

18 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Boss Nigger > Dolomite

Wait, where have I seen this before?
Oh that's right...
Blazing-Saddles.jpg

So, a blacksploitation ripoff of a mel brooks film. Yet, I am intrigued. I actually want to see this movie.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Battlechili said:

>go to sleep unusually tired and with a dry throat

>wake up in the middle of the night

>get out from under the covers to use the restroom

>body starts shaking so much that I have little control over movement

>am extremely cold

>get back under the covers and try to warm myself

>fall asleep

>wake up burning hot, with a sore throat and a headache

WHY

I HAVE TWO TESTS TOMORROW AND A LAB TODAY

You're now something like the 7th or 8th unrelated person I've heard mention getting sick within this past week

It's a conspiracy 

I blame the illuminati 

1 hour ago, 6tails said:

You fucking conspiracy nut-job, it's the goddamned chemtrails!

And who did chemtrails? The government. Who did the government? Jews. And who did the Jews? The Reptilians! Anumaki!

We're breaking the conditioning!

1 hour ago, #00Buck said:

I'm not saying it's aliens...

'Cept it is aliens, stranger.

I just can't draw today... no inspiration at all.

These are the times I really miss Discord and Teamspeak. People gave me so many stupid little doodle ideas I actually drew every day.
But yeah, I left. So that's that.

Wish I could draw like those people who see a straw on the ground and make an entire picture around it on the spot...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 6tails said:

If you were a furry gamer, I'd have a TS for you to visit, though most of the times, they're only talking about games.

Nah. I don't game all that much any more, apart from rare occasions. That's why I left TS. Everyone was playing most of the time except me, so there was little for me to talk about with them, and eventually I just fell out of the group.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 6tails said:

Barely in the tactical nuke category. And their missile tech still sucks. I look forward to Best Korea attacking the large and formidable opponent that is the surface of the ocean.

Hey, the ocean is a fucking asshole that needs to be shown whose boss sometimes.Why do you think Japan hasn't had another tsunami yet?

Uncle Un keeps that fucker in line.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

North Korea tested another nuke. 10-20 kiloton yield. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_North_Korean_nuclear_test

Isn't it great that we have a country with (incredibly shitty) nuclear weaponry being run by a fat basement-dwelling-type manchild?

4 hours ago, 6tails said:

Barely in the tactical nuke category. And their missile tech still sucks. I look forward to Best Korea attacking the large and formidable opponent that is the surface of the ocean.

Hey now, that ocean talked shit about Kim Jung Un's mother. He had to show it who's boss.

This is probably the funniest thing I have seen in a month. A series of very short videos about a game NPC that becomes self-aware.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Glowing Glass said:

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. 9/11 was an inside job

No shit, that's why it was the chem trail stuff that melted steel beams.

10 hours ago, Saxon said:

I like my coffee the way I like my African slaves.

Free

...Well what did you think I was going to say?

A little whipped?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

One of my coworkers informed me that their blacksmithing guild will be having an event this weekend starting around 5 on Saturday. I could go and try my hand at some simple blacksmithing! Considering it.

Make me a sword.

A really cool sword.

Forge me a blade to cut down my fears, so that I may learn to enjoy my years.

Also, nice new profile pic!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 6tails said:

I am now over 1000 straight losses as The Lost in Binding of Isaac ReBirth.

I wonder if I should play as another character and break the losing streak.

Step 1: Play Lost

Step 2: fail Lost

Step 3: download mods

Step 4: Play lost

Step 5: fail Lost

Step 6: Win Lost

Step 7: Bindingofisaac has stopped working.

Step 8: uninstall mods

Step 9: Accidentally remove system 32

Step 10: rage uninstall

Step 11:???

Step 12: Profit

Edited by Glowing Glass
Azazel is a fun character

I am nothing but anger this morning. 

Got home last night from my shitty job and ended up having to sleep most of my evening away.

Get here again this morning and they're expecting me to clean 13 checkouts and 3 stayover rooms spit across two separate floors on opposite ends of the hotel. This will probably send me into overtime. 

Tomorrow is just going to be worse. Another wedding to clean up after. 

I don't like being angry. I just want to quietly sit back in a chair somewhere. I don't need this in my life. :c

An american friend just left my group telegram because he disapproved of 'offensive language' because I told him that, in England, a faggot is a type of food.

Like...guys, you can't expect the rest of the world to throw away their vocabulary in order to avoid taboo words in American English.

• Vae pinned this topic