DUMB FURFAG MAKES RETURN: REASON WHY WILL SHOCK YOU

Yo. It's that weird furfag that said she was moving on a few months ago.

Why am I back? Simple: I'm bored.

The past year or so was really fucking rough on my mom and I, and because of bad situations, and we ended up moving around a lot. I left in November because I basically thought I should use my time better, but then last month we had to move once again, but this time we are in a much, much better situation. I'm living with my sister now and I know that I'm safe. I've taken control of my emotions and don't have random outbursts of anger anymore. I think I was mainly angry because I was scared. I shouldn't have gotten so mad over the internet.

I'm probably not gonna be as active as I was, but hey, I'll be around.

inb4 "I KNEW YOU WOULD BE BACK HURR"

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Somebody get the sign :V

Welcome back! Glad to hear things are looking up on your end!

4 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Welcome back, It's nice to see you around again. I'm glad things sound like they're improving for you and I hope things work out better for you here this time.

2 minutes ago, Socketosis said:

What a strange coincidence. I was just thinking about you today.

Welcome back.

Thanks, you guys.

• Like 1

That's good your out of a crummy situation, and feeling better...nice to have ya back around.

Question: As I recall, ya like Queen a lot. Have you ever listed to another band of that era called Sparks? (Angst in my Pants is a great album)

I highly recommend them; a bit different, yet some very curious parallels.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

That's good your out of a crummy situation, and feeling better...nice to have ya back around.

Question: As I recall, ya like Queen a lot. Have you ever listed to another band of that era called Sparks? (Angst in my Pants is a great album)

I highly recommend them; a bit different, yet some very curious parallels.

Never heard of them. I might check them out but more accurately I'll forget and shitpost online instead.