Would You Ever...

Phausk

Hmm...An excellent question. I think it would be wise and potentially useful to do something with my life, but that would require going outside, and I'm not sure in my fear of the Sun that I can handle that sort of thing. For now I'll enjoy the nice comfort of my bedroom playing Metal Gear instead.

....I'm joking. I'm going to college to become a decent programmer so I can eventually become a programmer for a video game company. So yes.

Would you ever get a tattoo of something you actively dislike if someone said they'd give you a significant amount of money to do it?

16 minutes ago, CrazyTundraWolf said:

dark chocolate is fucking disgusting

Fuck you.

And hell yes! I'm a connoisseur of hot and spicy. 

Would you ever ride on a unicycle in a clown suit down the middle of main street yelling "I'm a pretty boy"?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Frozen Glacier said:

No.

If I offered you a billion dollars to hang out with me, would you do it? Think carefully, one wrong move and I'll be one angry dragonwolf.

Sure, give me a call on Skype right now (KryptoKroenen) and I'll take that billion dollars.

If someone offered you 100 BILLION dollars on condition that you were raped by six, big black Bubbas and then ate a baby, would you do it?

When I said anything but watermelon I also meant cotton candy as well. So, would you rather watch all five seasons of MLP, or go through endless hell of Seinfield?

Idc I can sleep through both of them so it doesn't matter.

If you lost your dick in a tragic accident what would you do?

Strap-on.

If you lost the balls you've been claiming to have, what would you do?

Steal Chuck Norris' balls.

If you died would you kill yourself? :|

If I died, I'd probably be reincarnated as a shy, sensitive, guy. Who pretends to be a man.

If you were told to listen to Michael Bolton music every day, with it turned up loud so everyone else can hear, would you kill yourself?

No, I'd never even consider suicide.

If you turned around and saw me standing right behind you, right now, what would you do?

Too many variables. For example, I'd happily pour salt in my mother's tea if it meant I got a free house, but I wouldn't kill my sister just to find a good fish and chip shop in Bristol.

Would you ever literally dance on someone's grave?

1 hour ago, Rhíulchabán said:

.... I have.... >_>

I live by many cemeteries within walking distance and my friends and I would often go through them and explore their lots... and I may have danced on a few...

Would you go diving among any of the wrecks here surrounded by sharks to find sunken treasure?: https://www.reddit.com/r/submechanophobia

Yes and I'd wear a chain mail wet suit.

9536_10615.jpg

You are teleported to an alternate where furries run society instead of humans, as your fursona. You have a week to do whatever you want, what do you do? At the end of that week, you will be given an opportunity to return to Earth one last time, but never again. Do you go or stay?

Depends on how different the world is. Is it pretty much the same, but where everyone is a furry instead? If so, then I guess I'd be ecstatic and otherwise return to normal everyday life. I mean, what CAN I do? Furries don't make things a whole lot different by themselves. Maybe I'd try to be exactly like my fursona and become a violinist. But I DEFINITELY wouldn't go back to Earth again. Furries are so much more interesting. Its a breath of fresh air and interesting after living in a human world for so long.

Would you ever try eating haggis now that its allowed to be served in the US again?

Edited by Battlechili
  • Like 1

Only as my fursona I would. Since he can disable taste and convert it by chemical processes to usable electricity

Would you take the opportunity to be transported 100 years into the future ? Remember everything changes realistically and your current family generation is also more than likely dead however the next generation takes you in and give's you basic necessity's to adapt to the new society.