What You Want For Christmas

Ratmomma

Since this is an idealistic dream, I'll just go ahead and say at least several hundred dollars worth of Copic markers and supplies, at least a few more paper pads or sketchbooks, and a replacement concert flute for the one that was stolen from me some years ago.

Either that, or some financial peace of mind for the coming year of 2016.

• Like 2

All I want for Christmas is lots of fuud and alcohol.

We should celebrate, only you can keep all the booze.

i want a functional family unit

Butch the Bully gets hardened Cool Cat Scat for Chrizmaz.

Its just what I always wanted! Thank you <3 Merry Christmas V;

That GIF and your signature in the same post made my night :'D

• Like 1

b-but Gibbe told me it was easy

now I'm nervous

Gibb is a liar whose pants are combusting. I've been to this rodeo many, many times. You don't have to be nervous, but expect: you will bleed after being knicked by some goddamn weird sharp corner you never noticed, trembling fingers and aching eyes after hooking up cable headers while trying to be certain you didn't swap + and - lines, copious swearing and be sure to set aside a lot of time for troubleshooting why this cantankerous bastard of mixed parts won't boot.

• Like 1

I don't really want anything except for post to return to normal speeds.

Star Citizen to be finished :(

Some christmas maybe...

In all seriousness, I want a Wacom tablet to draw with. Mouse is only okay for me if I'm tracing over scans of my traditional artwork, but even then it's mediocre at best

There's a lot of room for improvement between mouse and wacom that doesn't cost nearly as much.

• Like 1

Are you recommending that thing to me, or are you making a point about something my ignorant mind can't comprehend?

I think the point is that Wacoms are expensive, and that more moderately-priced alternatives exist. Heck, I have a Huion myself. >>; (Not that one though, a monitor one.)
I hear Monoprice is another decent Wacom alternative.

• Like 2

I think the point is that Wacoms are expensive, and that more moderately-priced alternatives exist. Heck, I have a Huion myself. >>; (Not that one though, a monitor one.)

Despite being a member of the Nintendo generation, I can't apparently manage to draw with a tablet - eye/hand coordination doesn't exist when the display (feedback) is disconnected from the input (tablet). So I'm interested in this monitor thing...  it's what I loved about my old laptop. It licensed a Wacom technology and used their pen on the laptop's display (it wasn't "touch" sensitive but was pen sensitive) and let me draw whatever and however I liked. Great setup for my particular preferences! This sounds sort of the same?

Despite being a member of the Nintendo generation, I can't apparently manage to draw with a tablet - eye/hand coordination doesn't exist when the display (feedback) is disconnected from the input (tablet). So I'm interested in this monitor thing...  it's what I loved about my old laptop. It licensed a Wacom technology and used their pen on the laptop's display (it wasn't "touch" sensitive but was pen sensitive) and let me draw whatever and however I liked. Great setup for my particular preferences! This sounds sort of the same?

If you had a grand lying around you could always buy a Wacom cinti que :D  http://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/pen-displays/cintiq-13-hd-touch

I sure wish I had a grand lying around, those things are awesome.

Edited by Crunchy

I think the point is that Wacoms are expensive, and that more moderately-priced alternatives exist. Heck, I have a Huion myself. >>; (Not that one though, a monitor one.)I hear Monoprice is another decent Wacom alternative.

Okie doke! Glad I could get a good recommendation, then.