Cut or Uncut

Phausk

Cut or Uncut  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a cut or uncut weenie?

• Cut
    • Uncut
    • None

How could there possibly be so many cut people. Are you jewish or what?

Just kidding. I know thanks to that old discussion we had that time back on FAF that in the US it's normal (thank you for that lil' bit of knowledge, Fallowfox). And I still can't wrap my head around it. Like seriously, what the fucking fuck

How could there possibly be so many cut people. Are you jewish or what?

Just kidding. I know thanks to that old discussion we had that time back on FAF that in the US it's normal (thank you for that lil' bit of knowledge, Fallowfox). And I still can't wrap my head around it. Like seriously, what the fucking fuck

My family thinks its normal, its not just Jewish apparently and it seems it lowers sex drive by reducing sensitivity (Idoubt it) and its people say its cleaner and it haes some creepy symbolic meaning behind it

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

My family thinks its normal, its not just Jewish apparently and it seems it lowers sex drive by reducing sensitivity (Idoubt it) and its people say its cleaner and it haes some creepy symbolic meaning behind it

It ain't difficult to wipe under the hood.

As far as I remember the reason US males get the knife at birth is because of some bullshit medical theory from the 1930s.

I remember a drawing of two dicks in the snow, one was cold, the other was all warm and snug because he still had his hat on. I just tried to find that drawing because I thought it would fit in this thread, but I only found photos of diseased and mangled wangs D:

Anyway, yeah I'm uncut. Most people in Germany are.

As far as I remember the reason US males get the knife at birth is because of some bullshit medical theory from the 1930s.

According to what was said in the discussion I mentioned and if I remember right, a man whose last name was Kelloggs (yes, a relative of that guy that invented corn flakes or something) believed cutting the foreskin off would prevent kids from masturbating. Everyone bought it evidently

According to what was said in the discussion I mentioned and if I remember right, a man whose last name was Kelloggs (yes, a relative of that guy that invented corn flakes or something) believed cutting the foreskin off would prevent kids from masturbating. Everyone bought it evidently

That's the one. The spike in lube sales should've been a big hint that he was wrong.

And Corn Flakes were invented to promote a strict vegetarian regimine for Seventh-Day adventists and as a prevention aid for masturbation.

I haven't earned my penis yet. Can someone just give me the cheat codes

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A start

Edited by Zeke
  • Like 3

Here in Germany some juice and mudslimes went to court because they wanted the right back to mutilate their kids after birth because "BAWWW MUH BELIEFS!!".

They won. What an awful day that was...

you know what to do Germany

I still believe in you

• Like 3